Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole Smith dead / Eviction overturned - but "late fees"? / Name meaning

Heard that Anna Nicole Smith is dead at age 39 in Florida. Yikes. It affected major news outlets AND broke LJ, heh.

Went to see Sue, Barry, and Dave: man, their workplace has improved! Got a lunch consisting of a quesadilla with mushrooms and a Coke (NOT magic mushrooms and cocaine :P) for just $2.80, too! I read the newspaper after giving the eviction notice to them. They gave me a cheque for the owed amount, and now I'm in the clear according to the manager - Barry went with me to provide backup, heh. There IS this niggling issue about a "$25 per month late fee," which could be legal. They're trying to determine that right now, but Sue was on hold with the tenancy office for more than two hours before giving up temporarily. THAT is something I'd have to take up with the manager's supervisor, who's the one who gave me that stupid eviction notice. So I guess we'll see... at least I have money in the bank to pay that fee out of my own pocket should it be deemed legal. I'm hoping it isn't, simply because that management company is DODGY!


What Leslie Means

L is for Lucky

E is for Edgy

S is for Sappy

L is for Lively

I is for Inspirational

E is for Emotional



What Flami Brolx Means

F is for Flirtatious

L is for Lovable

A is for Abstract

M is for Magnificent

I is for Impassioned

B is for Brainy

R is for Rebellious

O is for Odd

L is for Legendary

X is for X-Rated


X-Rated?! Hmph.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home