Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bands and movies by the letter!

I can't believe I woke up at 9:30 today. Must be the sun... I also can't believe I wasted a LOT of time on a private entry that's now been deleted because the post was too large. Wasn't willing to spend further time dividing it up into little chunks, which is probably good because now I can focus on the important project! ;) The only really productive thing I've done so far today is to download a new version of Semagic... and now I'm wondering where my mail is since I'm expecting an important envelope!

Edit, five minutes later: Ah, there, it is. Got my important stuff, too! :D


Taken from Tim:

For each letter, write a band / musical artist you like:

A: AC/DC
B: Bob Dylan
C: Cradle of Filth
D: Dead Kennedys
E: Everclear
F: Fleetwood Mac
G: GWAR
H: Hawksley Workman
I: INXS (cheesy, I know :P)
J: Jesus Jones
K: KMFDM
L: Lords of Acid
M: Matthew Good Band
N: Nirvana
O: Our Lady Peace
P: Pantera
Q: Queen
R: Radiohead
S: Smashing Pumpkins
T: Tom Petty
U: U2
V: Van Halen
W: White Zombie
X: X-Ray Spex
Y: Yngwie Malmsteen
Z: ZZ Top


For each letter, write a movie you like:

A: Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
B: Brokeback Mountain
C: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
D: Dead Man Walking
E: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
F: Forrest Gump
G: Gladiator
H: Home Alone
I: Initial D
J: Jurassic Park
K: Kung Fu Hustle (before it got all pixelated, anyhow...)
L: Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
M: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
N: Nutty Professor
O: Outsiders
P: Passion of the Christ
Q: I don't think I've seen a movie starting with Q in my entire life!
R: Rush Hour (1 and 2)
S: Shrek (1 and 2)
T: Titanic
U: Can't think of any.
V: Can't think of any.
W: Waiting For Guffman
X: I don't think I've seen a movie starting with X in my entire life!
Y: Can't think of any.
Z: Zoolander

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home