Monday, January 22, 2007

January birthday cards / Croatia postcards

I called my brother earlier today to bug him about the January birthday cards: he joked that he'd put them all in the recycling bin! Ugh. I should NEVER give them to him to keep since now they are ALL late, by anywhere from one day (Billy's) to 20 days! (Esther's) Oh well... time to take a shower before I go over to the townhouse and eat whatever's in the fridge before 24 starts! (Mom's not home till 7:30, and Jon's reaction to this declaration was "Aiya!")

Hey, I got surprising mail today from Croatia of all the places! Turns out it's from Savina's (bodha) uncle, and it's a couple of Croatia postcards! Sweet stuff! He told me to be good, haha. Maybe I'll try it... ;) (and no, that was NOT meant to be perverted! :P)

Edit: I decided to stay home since it's less stressful. ;) Besides, I missed the bus (NOT taking the next one, thanks!) and I don't want Eric to pick me up since it's not exactly on the way. However, I did call him to say I wouldn't be there tonight since he probably expects that! Maybe I'll call (yes, CALL) Randal after the show airs. I even have the TV on in readiness! This takes me back to 2003 or so when I used to watch the Ozzy Osbourne reality TV show religiously every week or so! That was sacrosanct time, man... and so is this, hehe!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home