Monday, November 06, 2006

Skewer dreams, devil, Sarah Rowlett getting married, the email I sent Corey to say he totally rocks

I don't know why I dreamed of having a skewer stick up my butt and surrounding places, and having to walk around with it causing bleeding. My friends and I tried to conceal this fact from my dad, who was letting us use his fancy new state-of-the-art computers / beds / egg chairs. o_O

Yeah, I know plenty of people have accused me of having a stick up my ass when it comes to spelling / grammar-related issues, but seriously! Does that REALLY warrant such a dream?! Stupid subconscious!

HAHAHA, Corey emailed me and wants to know what the deal is with my picture on this Gmail account being a pentagram and a horned skull. Hey, it was in my Friends-Only picture, and I thought it was kinda quirky. Then again, maybe I should change it to the crab baby in the next panel. ;)



Sarah Rowlett emailed me and said that she was going to tell me some news, but I was idle. Odds are that I was at the computer, but still away. She's getting married April 14 to that guy she liked years ago: Floyd, who I think was a pastor's son. (or was that some other guy?) Very cool. I wish them the best!


Speaking of email, I found that email I was talking about earlier in my Sent Mail folder... October 23, 2004! Corey thought that it should have been longer and more praising, but he can't have everything! :P

Corey is the ultimate friend, who gave me a Gmail account even though I already had one.. not sure he knew about that one, though! He's helped me with a lot of computer problems and generally has a good sense of humor.. no wonder I usually cheer up when talking to him!

He just rocks for giving me this Gmail account, and if he were here, I'd make it worth his while for coming all the way to Vancouver. We wouldn't need to fight about weird stuff, and I'd probably just give him everything I owe him: spicy wonton, bubble tea, that hug from Door #2, and Reese's Pieces. Can't think of much else we've figured out that we owe each other..

Wait a minute.. keep on topic... if I didn't have this Gmail account, I don't know what I'd do.. I think he knows this. ;) Suffice to say I'm eternally grateful for it.. he's given me great advice over the almost three years we've corresponded, although I'm not so sure that I've given him the same. I'm sure he puts up with it, though.. we've always had some kind of understanding.. or not. Ah well, friends are variety, and it's the spice of life!

I will always remember your willingness to help me during my time of need. It takes a very special person to do this. Your example is a wonderful lesson to us all. Please accept my sincere thanks.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home