Saturday, November 04, 2006

Buying BORAT tickets online is smart! / Eating pasta from a tub

Just talked to my sister, who said that she'd already bought me my tickets online. The lady at Famous Players said that it was a good idea to buy them online, since last night's BORAT showing sold out... they had to put on three extra showings of that movie! She also suggested showing up at least an hour early in order to get good seats, otherwise we'd be stuck at the front: Nathan has to pick various people up (including Jeremy?), so I'll show up at 8:25 with Vivian S. (who MIGHT find the movie offensive, even if it's funny... she had that opinion of a certain FAMILY GUY episode, after all) / Eric / Steph. No railings at BC Place (just for reference), but at least Steph knows where I prefer to sit in movie theatres... somewhere in the middle, since going down the stairs with no railings is hard on me with my balance issues. My sister has no idea what Mom's making for dinner, but it'll be cool.

I had a weird dream about being with a bunch of little kids who looked kinda Mexican. Two of them (in Campus Crusade shirts?!) decided to complain vehemently to my father about all the bad things he'd done to them, and concluded their rant with saying that they hoped he got run over by a truck and died soon! Dad didn't do anything back to them (he would have in real life!), and instead went outside of the conference park centre... where the kids' wish came true, almost! He did get run over by a truck, but he didn't die. My friends and I were definitely supporting the kids, and got into this tub full of creamy pasta with them. We were able to eat spaghetti, Fettuccini Alfredo, and penne with meat sauce all from the tub while talking about various things. Very weird dream, but who knows... maybe that means I want pasta, haha.

Now I gotta get going and take a shower / eat some turkey before leaving for Awana with Henry. The movie will be cool, man! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home