Friday, November 03, 2006

Leaping across fronds and water, Jon at Fraserlands, BC Lions email, quizzes

I had a weird dream with Corey, Eric, Jeremy, Vivian, Karen Lew, my dad, and others in it... being oddly quiet during a drive across fronds and water which involved having to leap from one point to the next? Bring it on... as well as Karen saying "WTF... I was supposed to message Shelli!" in pink font on MSN! (although maybe not the first thing, heh) Then there was a romantic element to the dream (kissing in a huge ornate room)... not involving me or anyone else I mentioned! It was just... weird, with little silver-grey capers spilling out of a book's pages. Odd, but that's my brain for you! ;)

Steph just called me from work, which is weird enough... she wants to make sure we have a ride home since Jon's doing stuff at Fraserlands tonight. As far as I know, Eric will be there... the ping-pong isn't till next week, so I have some time to make up a viable excuse, like this tagging work which has consumed me lately! ;) (dunno why someone's so insistent on my being there when I DON'T PLAY!)

Jon sent a bunch of us an email about seeing a BC Lions football game on the 12th, right after service. The game's not till 1, but time is a consideration! Tickets are $35... I'd wonder why Steph and I are the only girls on this email, but we're his sisters. *shrug* Eric says "I'm in... shouldn't be too difficult to Skytrain there right after church. (Though the Skytrains will get crowded, especially for the trip back.) Cheap tickets will put us in a section with at least a few fans who have had a few too many before going to the game and will have a few too many more once they are there... but it's an experience." I don't think I'm in, but that could change!


You Are a Winter

You look ravishing in: Black, burgundy, emerald green, hot pink, icy colors, navy blue, red, royal purple, and white



You Are 32% Republican

You're a bit Republican, and probably more conservative than you realize.
If you're still voting Democrat, maybe it's time that you stop.



You Are 60% Democrat

You aren't a full-fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.
You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!




Leslie's Amazing Mental Ability...


Your Amazing Mental Ability



You can multiply two numbers... as long as both are 10 or less



(Remember... with great power comes great responsibility!)



'What is your Amazing Mental Ability?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home