Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Crazy insurance forms, Grandma home sooner, aversion conditioning, shootout losses

I called my sister a while ago, and had lemon meringue parfait as well: some of the forms she has for insurance are crazy, asking her if she's had cancer / diabetes / other such diseases. Yes, I know it's part of the whole insurance thing, but still... apparently, Auntie Kwai was right, and my grandma will be coming home sooner than we thought - on the 27th, to be exact. Jon's sleeping over at Nathan's, so presumably doesn't know. He will soon enough, though!

I've figured out that I'll make my mom go through aversion conditioning if she mentions a certain subject again - Lemon Party, Tubgirl, Goatse, Sublime Directory, The Hun, the Pain series of pics... if you don't know what they are, it's better off that you don't Google them! Dude, not even *I* want to see those pictures! I did tell her that I saw a picture in a Ripley's book of a man who almost got bitten in half by a shark - she wanted me to email her the picture, haha! Maybe I'll pack the book on the trip, muhahaha. :D

We lost the hockey game 2-1 tonight in a shootout... ack! Stupid third-period richochet goals... Corey has this MSN picture up of him and Jane. I can say she's short since she's the same height as I am... I have a feeling that is what it's like when my taller friends and I get together to hang out, heh. Oh well... as long as I don't end up with someone shorter than I am (if I end up with anyone at all), it'll be all good. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home