Saturday, October 07, 2006

Edited validation meme

I last did this two years and two days ago, so thought it should be resurrected. :P

Mark with an X the things you would do.

Would you:

( ) Go out with me?
( ) Give me your number?
( ) Let me kiss you?
( ) Watch a movie with me? Even a really sappy one?
( ) Let me take you out to dinner?
( ) Drive me somewhere? Anywhere?
( ) Be my boyfriend or girlfriend? (doesn't matter, even though I'm perfectly straight.. this is just a meme, after all :P)
( ) Have a fling with me?
( ) Listen to me if I called you crying even if you were out with friends?
( ) Buy me a drink or a meal if I didn't have money?
( ) Take me home for the night?
( ) Let me sleep in your bed?
( ) Sing car karaoke with me?
( ) Sit in the doctor's office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
( ) Pick me up at 3:00 AM because the transit system here sucks?
( ) Sing me to sleep?
( ) Watch TV with me when I couldn't sleep?
( ) Tell me when I need to stop talking?
( ) Give me a hug even when I say I don't need one?
( ) Repost this for me to answer your questions?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home