Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dynamite sticks, 7-11 Taquitos, and Chi-Chi Chicken Fajitas

Corey and I were having a conversation in which he insisted that I liked the shape of certain secondary sex characteristics. Then he said that I went to a TLD... a WHAT?! (makes me think of Andrew B., haha) He explained that it meant "top level domain," like a .COM / .NET or something. Okay... then he promised that I did go to a site he sent me within the last two years and declared that I liked those. Uh... yeah, sure... he's so WEIRD! o_O

Last night, he told me that he'd eaten dynamite sticks and wanted some more. Of course, he didn't elaborate on it until after I'd told him that he'd explode...

[02:42:55] Corey: I want dynamite sticks!!!!!
[02:47:24] Flami: touch me, touch my skin and heart: ........... planning something for Halloween?
[02:47:55] Corey: I just want to eat them
[02:54:58] Flami: : oh my... you'll explode!
[02:55:14] Corey: I will not! I ate some already today
[02:55:18] Corey: I just want some more :P
[02:55:34] Flami: ............. ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[02:56:26] Corey: no, are you?
[03:01:29] Flami: .......... I'm not the one with a suicide wish :P
[03:03:55] Corey: these are an appetizer at Johnny Carino's and are good :P they're like spicy sausage stuff wrapped in red tortilla thingies (so it looks like a stick of dynamite :P) and has some Parmesean cheese stuff outside... probably inside too.. and it comes with some marinara type sauce and another really good sauce that's kinda like alfredo sauce with cream cheese in it or something.
[03:03:59] Corey: they were f**king awesome
[03:17:59] Flami: .........


Then tonight:

[01:45:20] Flami: they look like Taquitos from 7-11
[01:46:18] Corey: they're not like Taquitos
[01:46:34] Corey: they're not crunchy and it's all Italian stuff... Taquitos are Mexican
[01:52:54] Flami: I know.
[01:55:29] Corey: these are like 900 times better than a Taquito :P
[01:55:55] Corey: NEW! Dynamite Sticks

A delicious blend of Italian sausage, chopped grilled chicken, bacon, roma tomatoes, jalapeƱos and creamy Italian cheeses rolled up in a tomato basil tortilla. Served with ranch and spicy marinara
[01:56:48] Flami: WHY ARE YOU HUNGRY!
[01:57:13] Corey: well, I just made my own really bad version of those :P
[01:57:23] Corey: no meat though, which sucks :P
[01:57:26] Corey: don't have any
[01:58:38] Flami: oh, okay...

Now he's trying to talk to me about Scott Hall and Kevin Nash... ah, good old WWF / WCW days. Even I know those names, haha.

[01:59:30] Corey: okay, in the late 90's, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash left the WWF and soon after, they showed up at WCW events in the audience calling themselves the Outsiders
[01:59:48] Flami: touch me, touch my skin and heart: NOT THOSE GUYS!
[02:00:23] Corey: after a while at Bash at the Beach of whatever year in the late 90's that it was, Macho Man and Hulk Hogan took on the Outsiders, however Hulk Hogan turned on Macho Man, leg dropping his own partner and joining with the Outsiders to form the NWO





CHI-CHI'S CHICKEN FAJITAS

Categories: Mexico, Restaurants, Poultry
Yield: 1 Serving

In the last 17 years, I've worked for a LOT of restaurants. :) My favorite trick was from Chi-Chi's [ha! I NEVER signed that non-disclosure agreement] .... the absolute best marinade for chicken (we used it for our fajitas) is margarita mix. Yes, just go out and find your favorite margarita mix (Mr. & Mrs. T's is good) or a little sweet & sour, put the chicken breasts in a shallow pan and cover with the mix. Marinate at least overnight, preferably for 24 hours.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home