Sunday, October 08, 2006

Teratomas, so many babies, annoying earworms, and more!

Eric picked me up soon after I went out to wait for him this morning: waiting the extra ten minutes before I got ready to leave was key, haha. We talked about hairballs, hand sanitizer, teratomas, windshield wipers and the rain, having two Thanksgiving dinners - parents / grandparents - and all the leftovers (lucky him, haha), and Steph's blog. She told him that she was using a magnifier / HUGE text so she could read what was on the computer... I wasn't surprised! When I told him that I'd had two white diamonds yesterday, he thought I'd robbed a jewelry store... hahaha, no. Then I told him that he was a tag in three different places: no, I didn't outline his name or use a BLINK tag! The BLINK tags for text are really annoying (as are sparkly text and sparkly GIFs), so I'd very rarely use it, if ever. It was an interesting ride to church, haha.

At church, I managed to give baby Ian his birthday card: apparently, one of my mom's friends think his mom Rosenda is pregnant again. From talking to Helen C. and Karen Chan after service, I know that Helen C. and Lauren are definitely pregnant again: Helen's due in February, while Lauren's due in mid-November. Karen thinks Lauren's about ready to pop, and her son Matthew (one and a half?) is already babbling stuff to himself! I talked to Helen's husband Joe and their baby Nathaniel (one and a half-ish), who didn't look too smiling today for some reason! As long as the new baby's healthy, that should be the main thing! Nathaniel was pointing at various things around the church parking lot... or maybe it was the clouds! I talked to Margaret about her visit to see Steph: they'd brought sushi over, and Steph would exclaim that her eyes were burning every time she went right up to the TV to see faces! Also saw Julie and Brian, so said hi to them as well as Tim and baby Joshua. So many babies... my old friend Kelvin and his wife Evelyn have a son they've named Taylor, I heard. Auntie Bessy said that she appreciated me being so faithful and loving to the toddlers, so that was nice to hear. Then again, Auntie Tracy thinks that little Sean feels more secure with me... maybe, but I don't understand his babblings! Heh, just like his brother Ian, I guess! (not baby Ian... that's David's son)

Chalaine thanked me for the birthday card, and I told Nathan that I thought he'd RETIRED from ticket-selling a while ago! He said he didn't know that he was selling tickets for Joe Y.'s farewell until Rich had announced it to the congregation! Well, that's ONE way to find out... reminds me of when my paternal grandmother died, heh. I saw Jon after church, who told me that he was going to the Thanksgiving church lunch, and that I should go with Mom to her Zion Fellowship lunch meeting because Dad would be staying for the LONG baptism service: fine by me! He'd come home later after meeting people for coffee... also fine with me. As long as I didn't nap on his bed, he didn't care what I did... haha, as IF!

The lunch was fine, but the car ride home wasn't what I thought it would be. My mom asked me about a certain person and wondered whether I'd asked him out... she also lamented that someone else wasn't going to ask me out. (not that I care!) ENOUGH! EVEN IF I TELL HER NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT (which I did politely enough), IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK! Also, she kept singing some song over and over again... thanks for getting rid of YOUR earworm by trying to implant it in MY head! :P (now I have MuchMoreMusic on in an attempt to get rid of it since I can't access my heavy metal music at the townhouse!) The song's fine, but she didn't get WHY it was annoying: it's not the content, but hearing certain things repeatedly... Then she told me that she'd put words on a plain shirt for me to wear: "WHATEVER! WHY NOT?" Uh yeah, I can really see myself wearing that... especially if she hasn't done that kind of thing before to a shirt, it makes ME feel like a guinea pig! Got home, and discovered that my sister does indeed read my blog, as she said that there was mooncake for me to take home later. Fine by me, I suppose. ;)

When I told my sister that my blogs had different audiences, she thought I was referring to strippers (since they do it for an audience), and said that it was a natural question to ask! WHATEVER! Mom also brought up Christmas (in the context of planning Fellowship programs)... IT'S TOO EARLY!!!! NO!!!! Then again, my mom and her friends seem to think Wal-Mart supports gay marriage since someone from church sent a bunch of people an email stating that as fact... I know there are other reasons not to shop there (which I won't get into), but that is one I've never heard of! I should go check it out to see if it's an urban legend or something...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home