Monday, October 09, 2006

White and nerdy... hahaha, that is SO not me!

Well, at least I finished editing / backdating my ghost stories in RANDOM_MUSINGS and Blogger last night so I wouldn't get errors when I exceeded my text limit for the month! I guess after I update a lot with text and such, Blogger gives you errors after a certain time. I'd backdate the walkthroughs and the 5000-Question survey too, but that wouldn't make sense time-wise. :P

The "how many of me in the US?" thing doesn't work for me. When I try going to the site, I'm greeted with a blank page. Very weird, so I tried Googling it... I can get a UK version, but I dunno about that. The US version never shows up on Google, so maybe that's why I get a blank site... I don't think there's a Canadian version, either! Oh well... *sigh*


src="http://www.bbspot.com/Images/News_Features/2006/09/nerdy/28.jpg" width="150" height="150"
border="0" alt="You are 28% white and nerdy.">
How White and Nerdy Are You?


Here are some more Quiz Heaven things to round this out:






Rock Band Name

Pencil Sharpener
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









are you respectful?

no respect at all
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Maybe this is true in the case of certain things...







What type of Gina mood are you in?

Pissed off!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Haha, that accurately describes my mood last night! Certain people...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home