Saturday, October 07, 2006

Dreams of rebelling against dentist appointments / Names, Halloween, pride, red carpet look

I dreamed that my mom made dentist appointments for me and my siblings. However, I was being Little Miss Rebellion and deliberately missed the appointment she made for me because I thought that she shouldn't make plans for me or interfere with my style. I spent the time going up and down stairs in this maze of passages trying to find a particular place because I wanted to go there later. Finally, I made my way to the dentist office and met up with my family there. My brother and sister were like "THERE you are!" while my mom was kinda miffed that she had to pay a lot of money because I missed the appointment. After I'd yelled at her in the dentist office, I woke up. Very interesting... o_O

Here are some quizzes... you know it, heh. May have to start backdating Blogger entries beyond the date of its creation, too.






what is your name?

Charley the unicorn
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com









what is your name?

toiletnostril
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com



Toilet Nostril?! Now that's just silly... although I did get "Stink Bomb" once while seeing some possible results for this. My brother, sister, and Eric better not be reading this, haha.










YOUR HALLOWEEN TRUE SELF IS: "BAT SEXY"
QuizHeaven.com
You are one hot bat!!
Take this quiz at QuizHeaven.com




Your Red Carpet Look

Hilary Swank's Backless Blue Gown


No way I'd wear that! o_O


Your Pride Quotient: 50%

You have your proud moments, but you're also likely to be a little ashamed of them.
Don't be too hard on yourself. It's normal to want to make a stellar impression.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home