Monday, September 25, 2006

Icon Significance Meme

Look at your userpics list. If you have fewer than 50 icons, pick every fifth one. If you have between fifty and seventy-five icons, pick every seventh one. If you have over seventy-five icons, pick every tenth one. If you have fewer than ten, pick all of 'em. List them on your journal and tell everyone exactly why you have it, why it's interesting to you, and what significance it has.

1.

I like bubble tea, and we certainly have some of our best times at Dragon Ball. :D


2.

I thought that the sentiment expressed in this icon was very true, and still do. It sucks, but it still speaks to me.


3.

Hey, there are times when I lose faith in humanity in general. This just serves as a reminder... although now that I think about it, why would I want to be reminded of THAT? I dunno, but here it is anyhow. ;)


4.

"Now With More Sodium!" "Sweet Jesus!" Hahahaha, gotta love the Rejected movie!


5.

Dude, I am a proud permanent member of LJ... and this just proves it! (sort of)


6.

Despite the fact that some people find it annoying, I *will* continue to correct their spelling and grammar when I see it! Grammar is important, got it?! (I admit that I'm not perfect either, but at least I manage not to make elementary mistakes while abusing the English language!)


7.

Well, this icon is perfect for all the TMI / biological function posts that I make in here! I saw it a long while ago in RQ, but didn't save it then. When I saw it in Renee's journal recently, I had to Photobucket the icon again and USE it!

8.

Silly Hats Only! Hahahaha, gotta love the Rejected movie!

9.

The Capilano Suspension Bridge... the family would take trips out to see it in years gone by. I didn't like the feeling of being high up above everything, even with the railings! But the scenery was very cool. :D


10.

Science World... it'll forever be that to me, instead of that horribly redundant name they have for it now. (What is it, the Science World Telus Sphere World of Science?! Blah!)


11.

"I am Cornholio! I need more TP for my bunghole!" Ah, Beavis and Butthead...


12.

I am the Birthday Queen, so thought this Pikachu / Pokemon "Happy Birthday Chu You!" icon would definitely suit. :D (blackjackrocket found it for me, yay!)


13.

Some people are just idiots, and deserve to be reminded of this fact with the "Village Idiot" icon.


14.

Matthew Good... I've always liked his music! :D


15.

Trogdor and Homestar Runner... gotta love that, and Eric M. for telling me about it in the first place!


16.

I like Radiohead's songs, especially Just. Saw this a long time ago as Erika's icon, but didn't take it even though I loved the concept. When I saw it again as someone else's icon elsewhere, I had to take it for myself. :D


17.

I like the Vancouver Canucks!


18.

I like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and Jai is cool. ;)


19.

I watched BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN on Valentine's Day, and this was the one icon that satisfied me. It wasn't too gross like the other ones I saw, haha!


20.

Jesus is very important in my life!


21.

Mmm, chocolate. Who DOESN'T like it?!


22.

I love Snoopy and Woodstock since they're so cute!


Bonus: always reminds me of .

Here's a bigger version:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home