Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dream: Chaos in a mall with no working elevators

For some reason, I dreamed about all the elevators being disabled in a mall. I was on a trip with my family and Jeremy, waiting around for Jon because he was on another continent. Suddenly, all the elevators ground to a halt and we were forced to use the escalators if we wanted to go anywhere. There were groups of people who didn't / couldn't use them for varying reasons, including little Rachel and her grandma. I didn't want to use them because I was afraid of them (just like in real life), even though my family and Jeremy said I'd be okay. Well, I didn't really want to go up / down to Suite 110 of the mall, or to the underground parking! It was chaos since there were lots of people wanting to use the escalators, and I just didn't do well in that type of situation! I mostly stayed with the group of people who weren't going to use the escalator, and entertained little Rachel by taking her to eat at an accessible mall restaurant... she loved it, and so did her family! This was one time I was glad for my alarm to wake me up... weird times with Eric, here we come! No idea what triggered that one: I did talk to Rachel's grandma yesterday about Awana stuff, and I haven't encountered an elevator vs. escalator situation THAT recently either! o_O

Also: I know my body better than my sister does. Last night was the last time that I needed to take Advil for the month... I dunno why Eric and Steph needed to see the bottle. I know that I'll be fine after two days of Advil chomping... not abuse! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home