Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tag work, birthday planning advice, Comic Sans, GJ RQ

Did a lot of work tonight involving tags, and I'm glad that's over! Asked Corey and Eric H. about what I should do for my birthday: heh, I should just say I have plans already and refuse to elaborate on them, haha. Movies after dinner sound fine by me: Beerfest does sound interesting in a cultural kind of way... I don't endorse that lifestyle at all, but it might be something to see. No bowling, as I suck royally at it, and don't need to be reminded of that fact on my birthday of all days! Corey wants me to go to a nudie bar... I'm not so sure about that suggestion! His reaction to THAT was "I don't see why not... you're pretty much saying, "Hey look, I am old and I'm not allowed to have fun anymore!" right there. Maybe you can go make a cup of tea and sit still for several hours, and talk about how to cook and clean. That would be a blast, :P" Heh, that's not what I mean, and he'd better know it! :P

Ban Comic Sans... I've seen this site around before. Not that I necessarily agree with it, but I'm just putting it here so I know where it is later should I decide to go back to it. (heh)

I've also decided to go back to GJ RQ1. Yeah, there's a lot of drama there... but I could use the boost in a certain number. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home