Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Change of plans with Nina / Being rational

While I was discussing black forest cake and being hyper with Corey, Nina popped online on YM: good thing, since I'd tried to call her twice tonight already! (apparently, she left her cell at home) She said she couldn't make it for tomorrow at Metrotown because she's too busy covering for two people on holidays from work, and bringing it home with her. Then she asked whether I was free on Saturday: as of right now, yes. So she wanted to meet at 1 on Saturday near the dollar store at the mall... I can get a screwdriver from there, according to Corey. (we'll see if it's finished with renovations or whatever it was doing in mid-June :P) Since I know that I'll probably be sleeping then after a late Friday night, I opted for 4. (way to compromise, I know! :P) More time to relax and work on projects tomorrow! :D

She said okay for now, and promised to talk about it later since her son Dylan just peed his pants and she had to clean it up! That was fine that she let me know and all, but I wish she wouldn't assume that I'm busy or send me "hello?" messages when I haven't responded for like a minute. That's highly annoying since I multi-task most of the time. :P

Hahaha, Corey and I were talking about nuts earlier!

[20:55:12] Corey: well, I suppose all females are sort of a biological accident... babies in the womb in early development all have the same anatomy, you know. basically, everyone is a girl, but then half-ish of babies continue to change and turn into guys. so it takes more work to create a male :P those half-developed girls explain why girls are all crazy and can't be in charge of anything
[20:57:01] Flami: Help me, Tom Cruise and Oprah Winfrey!: uh, right... I don't believe your assumptions :P
[20:59:01] Corey: those aren't assumptions! that's how babies develop :P of course it's genetic differences that cause males to develop boy stuff, not blind luck, but that's pretty much how it works. babies are all the same up to a certain point
[21:00:11] Flami: no! I believe THAT! what I don't believe is this: those half-developed girls explain why girls are all crazy and can't be in charge of anything
[21:02:05] Corey: they're under-developed!
[21:03:20] Corey: that's why girls have hormones that go all over the place and make them insane and unfit to run anything since they would cause wars on their off weeks, then cry the next week when they don't understand why they are now at war because they swear they were perfectly normal and calm last week :P
[21:04:12] Flami: is that your own opinion? :P
[21:05:13] Corey: opinion? that is scientific fact!
[21:05:32] Corey: based on my dealings with girls though, that probably isn't TOO far off for a lot of girls :P
[21:06:21] Corey: with my ex-gf, she'd only get upset with me if she had her period and she'd be a real pain in the ass... then afterward, if I brought it up, she was sure she didn't act like that :P
[21:06:54] Corey: Jane always gets upset about something during that time too.. tons of girls get all crazy then
[21:08:03] Flami: heh... I won't dispute that we do get weird at that time, but it's normal
[21:15:24] Corey: but is making really really important decisions a great thing to be doing then? I'm sure there are plenty of women perfectly capable of keeping a level head, but a lot don't exactly seem to be :P
[21:16:55] Flami: I guess if you think rationally, it can be
[21:17:52] Corey: but that's the part that goes away! :P
[21:18:24] Flami: hah... I've nearly always been rational towards you during that time of the month, at least
[21:20:55] Corey: you are never rational :P
[21:24:25] Flami: nonsense... I am usually very rational
[21:25:22] Corey: you think the inside of your computer is full of knives and arcing electrical bolts that will instantly kill you :P how is that even CLOSE to rational?
[21:55:14] Flami: because I have heard of people dying from electrical volts
[21:58:08] Corey: from the inside of a computer case?
[21:59:02] Flami: hey, you never know!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home