Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Braces, dreaming, surveys, and more

Since I'm up so early because I have an appointment at 11, I may as well update. (got my tax documents, but not a hydro bill... sigh...) I could sleep in an hour or 90 minutes, but I really don't want to change my alarm and forget about switching it back again. =/ (but tomorrow I can sleep, since I'm meeting Nina at 4:30 and don't have to leave until like 3 :P)

Note to self: Corey says I need a Phillips screwdriver, which I can get almost anywhere... it looks like a +


Here's a 40-question survey from Kaitlin, via Myspace bulletin:

1. Would you marry for money? Probably not.

2. Have you had braces? Yes.

(where are 3-8?)

9. Are you photogenic? No.

10. Do you dream in color or black and white? Color.

11. Why do you take surveys? Because I feel like it!

12. Do you drink alcohol? Yes.

13. What is the most beautiful language? Dunno... Italian?

14. Do you like being kissed when you are asleep? I wouldn't know. But if it wakes me up, I'll kill the guy. :P

15. WHAT do you like MOST: Sunrise or sunset? Sunset.

16. Do you want to live until you're 100 years old? I don't know.

17. Is a flat stomach important to you? Ha! It'll be forever till I have one, so no.

(where's 18?)

19. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights switched on or off? Off.

20. Do you believe in magic? Not really.

(where's 21?)

22. Do you like to watch cartoons? Depends what I'm watching.

23. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real? I forget.

24. Do you write poems? Maybe when I'm inspired, but that rarely happens.

25. Do you snore? Yes.

26. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides? Sides.

27. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler? Poodle.

28. Are you basically a happy person? I guess so.

29. Are you tired? Yeah, sort of.

30. Did you drink anything with caffeine? Not unless you count the green tea I had a while ago.

(where's 31?)

32. How many landline / cell phones do you have in your house? Two.

33. Do you get along with your parents? I suppose.

34. Do you smoke? (weed) No.

35. Do you have a kitty? No.

36. Have you ever had a birthday party? Yes.

37. What do you do when you're sad? Cry, duh.

38. What do you need most now? Someone to be in a true relationship with. Eh.

39. What song are you listening to now? Bob Marley, Jammin'.

40. What are you craving right now? Steak.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home