Monday, August 14, 2006

Everything old is new again... or is it, really?

Karen Choo emailed us about a "new" church and chicken dinner night. (as I thought, Chung's talking about the new church project to update us on that) First of all, the night isn't NEW... August 18 was the *original* date in the first email about this "chicken and healthy stuff dinner for both Fellowships." Second, she cited "Randal's chicken negotiations" in this email. While I'm all about a group rate for eating tons of this stuff, I would NEVER refer to ordering chicken (even for a group of, say, 20) as a negotiation process! Sheesh, lady! (while the emails [or "too-perky commercials" :P] do reflect her perky personality, I'm not sure they're doing much for me, hahaha)

Time to take a shower before I meet Nathan, Jon, white Eric, and Chinese Eric at the Ironwood library / Old Spaghetti Factory at Riverport / movies at Silvercity!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home