Tuesday, July 11, 2006

If I were living a pirate's life...


If ye were living a Pirate's Life.......


Your name is Leslie, an honoured 'guest' of the ship.
You have 687 dubloons.
You have had sex 8 times so far today.
You have drank 18 bottles of rum so far today.

You are wearing a hot pink hat, with a leopard top and polka dot pants with high-cut boots..
You saw an albatross up in the sails, a bad omen..

Your weapon of choice is an unused sword.

You meet your end never. You are forever damned to roam the seas.

If ye were living a Pirate's Life...
Meme by Leatherwish@livejournal.com


Also, I dunno why I'm saying that Boston Pizza is too expensive for me when I want to eat the BLING entrees at Milestones! (Kobe beef meatloaf, steak and shrimp in Brazilian lime sauce, and white chocolate cheesecake)

Maybe I'll call my mom tomorrow and freak her out by telling her that I met ONLINE PEOPLE for a quick bite to eat, haha. :D (we'll see what happens tonight... I need to shower and edit my "online people" / BootyBase entries still, eh?)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home