Saturday, July 08, 2006

Beer, sugar replacements, laundry annoyances, pirates, jeans, Sarah G.'s surveys

My brother and Jeremy are at the Just Here for the Beer Canada Cup of Beer event at UBC. I bet they're having a lot of fun. :D We were also talking about sugar replacements in my gum, and what they did to your body: Eric would know this stuff, all right! The "different woman" Teresa also called me "Yvonne," which Jon said was close since we have a cousin called Yvonne... but Teresa wouldn't know that, haha.

People should leave my laundry the hell ALONE when it's in the dryer! While I'm at it, they should really be more vigilant in doing THEIR laundry!


Your Pirate Name Is...

Lieutenant-Colonel Hook-Handed Harry



Your Pirate Name Is...

Captain Wicked Wilma


Well, it recommended trying both... :P


Your Skinny Jeans Are
7 for All Mankind - Roxy Skinny Jean in New York Dark



Long survey from Sarah G.

The Opposite Sex.

1. Guitar or Drum Player: Guitar player.
2. Skater or Surfer: Surfer... we all know skaters are emo. :P
3. Brown or Blue Eyes: Doesn't matter.
4. Blonde or Brunette: Brunette.
5. Brains or Looks (Be honest!): Brains... I don't look so hot myself. :P

[where the heck are #6-10?!]

Food.

11. Hamburger or Hotdog: Hamburger.
12. Pie or Cake: Cake.
13. Apple or Banana: Apple.
14. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi.
15. Chicken or Beef: Beef.
16. Oreos or Chips Ahoy: Oreos.
17. Pancakes or Waffles: Pancakes.
18. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
19. Strawberry or Cherry: Strawberry.
20. Watermelon or Cantaloupe: Watermelon.
21. Potato salad or Macaroni Salad: Potato salad.
22. Wheat or White: Wheat. (white bread is blah, as we were saying last night)
23. Tic Tacs or Candy: Candy.
24. Sausage or Bacon: Sausage.
25. Sour Cream and Onion or BBQ: BBQ.

Sports.

26. Baseball or football: Baseball.
27. Swim or Track: Swim.
28. Tennis or Golf: Tennis.
29. Skiing or Sledding: Sledding.
30. Bicycling or Jogging: Biking.
31. McDonalds or Burger King: How are #31-34 sports?! McDonalds.
32. JC Penny's or Sears: Sears.
33. Walmart or Target: Walmart, since we don't have a Target.
34. Trophy's or TGI Friday: Don't have either.

Clothes.

35. Pants or Shorts: Pants.
36. Zip-Up or Pull-Over Sweatshirts? Pull-overs.
37. Dresses or Skirts: Neither... but if I had to choose, a skirt.
38. Mittens or Gloves: Mittens.
39. Print or Solid: Solid.

Names.

42. Jessica or Jennifer: Jennifer.
43. Aaron or Erin: Aaron.
44. Carrie or Kari: Kari.
45. Todd or Tom: Todd.
46. Lynn or Lee: Lee.
47. Sarah or Susie: Sarah.
48. Jack or John: John.
49. Lisa or Linda: Lisa.
50. Mike or Nick: Nick.

Music

51. Punk or Rock: Both.
52. Pop or Alternative: Alternative.
53. Rap or Techno: Techno.
54. Britney Spears or Christina: Neither... ew!
56. Korn or Staind: Korn.
57. Limp Bizkit or Linkin Park: Limp Bizkit.
58. Guitar or Drums: Drums.
59. Piano or Violin: Piano.
60. CDs or Radio: CDs.

TV.

61. Dawson's Creek or 7th Heaven: Dawson's Creek.
62. Angel or Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
63. Law and Order or The Practice: Law and Order.
64. One Tree Hill or The O.C.: One Tree Hill.
65. Smallville or Charmed: Charmed.


Cinema.

66. Bruce Willis or Bruce Lee: Bruce Lee, baby!
67. Jennifer Love Hewitt or Neve Campbell: Neve Campbell.
68. Aladdin or Lion King: Aladdin.
69. Snow White or Sleeping Beauty: Snow White.
70. Comedy or Drama: Comedy.
71. Horror or Science Fiction: Science fiction.

Computer / Video Games.

76. AOL or MSN: MSN.
77. Dogpile or Google: Google.
78. Mac or PC: PC.
79. PS2 or N64: N64.
80. Mario Brothers or Zelda: Mario!

School.

81. Pen or Pencil: Pen.
82. English or History: English.
83. Math or Science: Neither.
84. Home Economics or Woodshop: Neither.
85. Backpack or Messenger Bag: Backpack.

Animals.

86. Cat or Dog: Cat.
87. Fish or Hamster: Fish.
88. Tiger or Lion: Tiger.
89. Butterfly or Ladybugs: Ladybugs.
90. Seals or Otters: Seals.

I Am...

[x] single
[] taken
[] happy
[x] having mixed feelings
[] liking someone
[] sad
[x] angry
[x] a meat-eater
[] a vegetarian
[] crying
[x] tired
[] age 1 - 12
[] age 13 - 19
[x] age 20 - 30
[] age 31 - 50
[] age 51 - 80
[] older than 80

Currently, I'm...

[x] Alone
[] With another person
[] With a group of people
[] In pajamas
[x] Dressed comfortably
[] In my clothes from today
[x] Listening to music
[] Watching TV
[] Watching a movie

I own...

[] A laptop
[] A stereo
[] An MP3 player / iPod
[] an inflatable chair
[] A bean bag chair
[] A lava lamp
[] A black light
[] An automobile
[] A musical instrument
[x] A CD player
[x] A CD burner
[] A DVD burner
[x] Over 100 CDs

I have...

[x] Glasses
[] Contacts
[] Pierced ear(s)
[] Other piercing(s)
[] Tattoo(s)
[x] Scars from accidental injuries
[x] Scars from other injuries
[] Missing teeth
[] A broken body part

I've physically met...

[x] A celebrity
[x] A poor person
[x] A rich person
[] The president
[] Family members I never knew existed
[x] Someone from another state
[x] Someone from another country
[x] Someone EXACTLY like me in personality
[ ] Someone EXACTLY like me in looks

I have been...

[] Legally dead
[] Engaged
[] Married
[] Divorced
[] in a car accident
[] Arrested
[] Questioned by police
[] In a police car (willingly)
[] In a police car (forced)

I have been called...

[x] A liar
[x] Crazy
[] gothic
[x] Punk
[x] Depressed / Suicidal
[] Preppy
[x] Fat
[] Anorexic
[] Ghetto
[] Jock
[] slut
[] skater
[x] Bitch
[x] Stupid
[x] Freak
[] Conceited
[] Emo
[] Scene
[x] Nerd
[x] Something other than these
[] None of the above
[] Suprisingly, nothing

All about me from A-Z.

A - AVAILABLE?: Yes.
B - BEST SPORT?: None.
C - Crush?: None.
D - DOG'S NAME? Don't have one.
E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO?: I have no idea.
F - FAVORITE COLOR?: Blue, black, purple.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS?: Either.
H - HOMESTATE?: Not state, but province: BC!
I - INSTRUMENT?: None... used to be piano and clarinet.
J - JUICE?: Apple.
K - KIND OF MUSIC?: Punk, rock, some pop...
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE?: 13 hours.
M - MILK FLAVOR? Banana! Or chocolate.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS?: 2.
O - ONE WISH?: Not telling.
P - Phobias / Fears?: Escalators!
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE?: It changes all the time.
R - REASON TO SMILE: The little things my friends do.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD?: Pink Floyd, Mother.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY?: 1:45 PM.
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME?: I've never had the chicken pox. I hope I don't get it, because I'd DIE!
V - VEGETABLE YOU DON'T LIKE?: Eggplant.
W - WORST HABIT?: Being supercilious.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD?: Teeth, hip, etc.
Y - YUMMY FOOD?: Almost anything! (steak!)
Z - ZODIAC / ASTROLOGY SIGN?: Dragon / Virgo.


[] I'm afraid of the quiet
[] I am really ticklish
[] I'm afraid of the dark
[] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[x] I believe in true love
[x] I've run away from home.
[] I collect comic books.
[x] I shut others out when I'm sad
[x] I've stayed out all night.
[] I open up to others easily
[] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[] I watch the news.
[] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies.
[] I am a sucker for pretty eyes.
[] I don't kill bugs.
[x] I curse once in a while.
[x] I curse too much
[] I have (had) "x"s in my screen name.
[x] I've slipped and fell in public
[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation. (Jon did that last night for illustrative purposes ONLY, which is fine by me!)
[] I love Spam.
[] I bake well.
[] I have worn pajamas to class.
[] I have owned something from Abercrombie.
[x] I have talked on a phone for 3 hours
[] I love Dr. Phil
[] I love someone
[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (thank goodness I never have succumbed to that!)
[x] I am self-conscious.
[x] I love to laugh.
[] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.
[x] I drink alcohol sometimes.
[] I loved Lord of the Flies.
[x] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[] I can't swallow pills.
[x] I have a few scars.
[x] I've been out of this country.
[] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I love spaghetti
[] I bite my nails.
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored.
[] I cry sometimes for no reason
[x] I've gotten lost in the city.
[] Seen a shooting star.
[] Had a serious injury.
[x] Been so mad you've locked yourself in your room for the day
[] Gone out in public in your pajamas.
[] Have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger
[] Been in a bloody fistfight with someone of the same sex.
[] Been in a fistfight.
[] Been arrested.
[] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of your nose.
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[] Made out in an elevator.
[] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose.
[] Been skydiving.
[] Been bungee-jumping.
[x] gotten stitches
[] drank a whole gallon of milk in 1 hour.
[] Bitten someone.
[x] Been to Niagara Falls.
[] Gotten the chicken pox twice. (NEVER!)
[] Crashed into a car.
[] Been to Japan.
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.
[x] Stolen something


Short survey, also from Sarah G.

1. You are in the Witness Protection Program and must invent a new first, middle, and last name. What is it? I'm not posting it on the Internet in case I really DO have to go there, thanks!

2. You get to marry a famous person, dead or alive. Who would it be? Too much choice.

3. You are in charge of naming your new band - what's the name of the band? Purple Dishwater Monkeys!

4. You are going to get a free tattoo - what would it be? Dragon.

5. You are being forced to listen to one song over and over, ad infinitum, as a form of torture - what song is it? Um, let's see... Merzbow, Clouds.

6. You are leaving your state / province - what state / province do you move to? Ontario.

7. You are leaving your country... where would you move? Somewhere in Europe... or Australia!

8. You get to choose one book as the best ever written - what book do you choose? I refuse to answer this question... simply way too much choice!

9. You get to choose one movie as the best ever made - what movie do you choose? I dunno... Forrest Gump.

10. You get to spend one day each as a bird and an insect - what bird would you be? What insect? Eagle, and spider.

11. You get to re-live one year of your life. Which year? Maybe 2001.

12. Which would you least like to re-live? Any of the teen years, heh.

13. You have a time machine that will take you backwards anywhere from 1800 to the present. What decade do you most want to visit? Oh man... probably the 1920s.

14. You must choose to go skydiving or very-deep-sea diving. Which would you choose? Um... seeing as I hate these options, I'd go with the extreme sea diving.

15. You get to return to the past using that handy-dandy time machine we were talking about before, and hook up with a rock star that is no longer alive. Who do you pick? Jim Morrison.

16. You get to be a contestant on any game show, airing today or in the past - what show do you want to be on? Jeopardy.

17. You are given one million dollars, but you must give it all to one charity - what charity do you choose? Does my church count as a charity?

18. You can have 100 million dollars tax-free... if you take it, you'll die at the age of 50 - do you take it? I don't think I would.

19. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You did the best you could, and I recognize that and love you anyway. Here is the best stuff Heaven has to offer."

20. What is your favorite word? Least favorite? Favorite: DEFENESTRATION. Least favorite: Yack, or any of those "Netspeak"-ish "words" that aren't really words... they're just WRONG! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home