Saturday, July 08, 2006

Juice and water fasts, dreams of eBay and pennies, double buffets, CDs and Nintendo

Last night, Jeremy was also telling us about the body's reaction to water fasts. He recommends that we do a juice fast first for a few days so the body doesn't go into shock, and that the water fast should only be for about three days or so. Very interesting stuff!

I had a dream last night which involved my meeting Vivian S.'s family. They seemed very nice, and were quite willing to let me, Steph, Jon, and Vivian see the particulars of their legal actions against eBay: there was a lot of math and number crunching, as well as some descriptions of how eBay had impaired the most private facet of their life together as a couple. o_O Then there was the shiny new penny from 2525, yet dated 2000... for some reason, that signified one of us turning 25. Afterwards, everyone piled into our van to meet my parents somewhere. Then my sister decided to take the van and its passengers for a road trip, crossing two long bridges in the process. Apparently, we didn't want Mom to know about it, because then she'd take us to the dentist for some painful procedures involving masks and ether. I woke up when we were home free and enjoying life... weird!

I caught up on blogs and found that Facts About Multiples has been updated, yay! After this post, I'm going to do some laundry.. then catch up on my friends pages. :D (I also plan on posting more facts elsewhere since David S. loves those and loves me for posting them, haha)

Jon's slowly been posting pictures on Flickr, and Dave's been on a cruise ("floating buffet," indeed). He drank a lot of Corona since it was cheap AND they were told to avoid the Mexican water... he also used "Back aboard the ship, I enjoyed the late night buffets even as the waves buffeted our ship -- sorry, I've wanted to write that sentence ever since I saw it used as an example for the dual-meaning word 'buffet' while studying for the GRE but never had a chance to until now." Genius! Apparently his girlfriend had nothing to worry about since his parents get along fine with her, and they love her ability to polish off big bowls of soup.

Spoz has CD reviews (Red Hot Chili Peppers / Peeping Tom), and musings about his misplaced reality which accompany pictures and such of his previous weekend at various bars and beer-soaked gigs. Steph feels nerdy about wanting to buy a Nintendo DS so she can play it on the bus / with the elementary school kids at church. Vivian has a baby announcement on her blog: "Congrats, Cheryl and Kelsey! Baby Kenzie was born on July 3 at 2:15 PM, weighing 7 pounds and 4.4 ounces." Now I know what her sister Karen's MSN message is all about, hehe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home