Monday, July 10, 2006

Kissing dreams, Jen's blog, Seattle Phone Pranks, Richmond Crew movie night

Note: LJ Anime Convention Adventure / LJ friends as my dysfunctional family / what my LJ friends REALLY think of me / LJ Future Life / LJ giving YOUR quiz a meaningful name / LJ deaths / LJ friends' new jobs blogquizzes. (by Susan, Kat, Emma, Donna, and Nicole)


Today, Jeremy also discussed how his worlds collided when he found out that Ricky was also in the Math Club... it was like, "What are YOU doing here?!" Haha, good times.

I took a nap from 5 to 9:20... it was definitely needed! Had a dream which involved my kissing someone, and it was actually pretty good. Too bad my mom had to interrupt (in the dream) and force me to try coffee flaxseed bread pudding. I didn't want to, but she made me eat it with her Asian parent guilt-tripping ways. If this even happens in DREAMS, no wonder I can't escape it in real life! I think the flaxseed thing was triggered by my seeing J-Mak earlier today with some, heh... I'd buy him some flaxseed bread, but I'm not sure if he'd want any, haha. Maybe I will, hehe. Told Corey about this, who thinks I should try out some online Vancouver personals sites... perhaps!

Ramune does not equal ramen / instant noodles, like I first thought. (hey, you can never tell with people's dodgy spelling on the internet these days! :P)

Earlier, Jen's blog didn't work for me, but now it does. Strange stuff... but at least I've read it now, haha.

I kinda feel like taking a walk.. but just not now! Corey just told me that he got a message from someone on Audioscrobbler / last.fm wanting Seattle Phone Pranks since they had the tape a long time ago and lost it... yes, it sounds very familiar! (I'm assuming my CD never got to Matt Torres, heh) In this case, the person wants MP3s and not a CD... and Matt had a 15-year-old cassette with the calls on it which has been played so much that it is really hard to hear on one side. So not quite the same, but close. ;)

Eric sent out an email to the "Richmond Crew and Honoraries" (me / brother / sister, Eunice, Eddie, Nathan, Jeremy, Danielle, Citrus, and Jen... why is EDDIE in the list?! haha, just kidding!) about a movie night... I'd be up for it, I guess. RICHMOND CREW HANGOUTS ARE THE BEST! I have no idea who this Miles person is, but I'm fine with everyone else... man, I suck at meeting new people sometimes! :P Corey thinks we should have a Bond marathon: I don't know how well that would work! (then he called me his "bestest musical neighbor (because I sent you tons of my music and you now match what I generally play :P) on the whole intarweb," haha)

Hey All,
Was wondering if you Richmondites (and those in Nathan's carpool, or associated with Richmond people or people in Nathan's carpool) wanted to get together for a movie in say the next couple of weeks. I am free Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, or Sundays. My place is game provided I have some notice. We can do dinner (aka SLB) as well if that is so desired. Give me an idea of what days work for you. Otherwise, I will just schedule it and if it doesn't work for you... too bad, sucker. This invitation can be extended (say to Vivian for Steph or Miles for Jon), but keep in mind we are in a living room... so no mass invites of 20 people, okay? If I missed someone's email that should be there or have an old one for somebody... please let me know and pass on the info.

Movie I'm considering is A Fish Called Wanda, a movie from the late 80's with John Cleese, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Kevin Klein. If you would prefer to get something more current, that can be discussed. I would like to do 2 or 3 of these over the summer... but let's start with one.


Nathan's replied already:

Sweet!! I am free Mondays & Tuesdays: after 7:30-8pm
(though on week of 17th, I'm free all day both days)

So, my preference is Sunday July 16th, Monday July 17, or Tuesday July 18th, sometime at night.


So then I sent a reply asking who this Miles person is... ah, the good times of filling up / spamming everyone's email inboxes! :D


What's your favourite colour?
What's your favourite sport?
How many hours sleep do you get a day?
How old are you?
A cat jumps over a dog. Who had more fun?
A tree falls in a forest, did it make a sound?
101010
Which word describes you best?
You're seriously weird, but weird is good!
90%
You're not even a tiny bit weird.... that's weird!
26%
You're a little bit weird.... cool!
68%
This Fun Quiz created by GossipGirl at BlogQuiz.Net
Science News at NewsDump




You consider youself a leader...
You consider yourself artistic...
You prefer a 9 - 5 job....
You favorite color is....
The month you were born...
You prefer outdoor work...
You enjoy talking to people....
Your perfect job is....X&Y's Love slave...
This Fun Quiz created by Psychological Studies Institute at BlogQuiz.Net
Cancer Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home