Saturday, July 01, 2006

Dreams of Pap smear popsicles and raw chicken / Don't eat Pho when it's HOT! / Don't fart on me!

Let's just say that if I got up now during the school year (Awana time), I'd be SO dead! At least I get to enjoy (?) staying up later than usual...

I had a dream which involved my mom going to a Chinese supermarket and getting some colored Pap Smear popsicles which had to be eaten in a certain order. For some reason, I had to eat them... and when they weren't eaten in red / green / blue / purple / white / yellow / brown / orange order, my mom got very mad. At the same Chinese supermarket, Grandma touched a LOT of raw chicken drumsticks before buying a bunch to take home... we made sure she washed her hands, all right! We went to a Chinese restaurant with golden dragons and "WWF" in diamonds at the front. None of the WWF wrestlers were there, though... Jeremy was, and I put my head on his shoulder for some reason. (he didn't mind, heh) Then the dream shifted to a huge room with about 100 people in it. This was a weekend getaway for three or four church fellowships, and Steph / Citrus / Vivian were selected by the Chinese Congregation to stand on risers and read certain Bible verses to the crowd of people. Little kids got distracted by the vending machines, and wanted to draw pictures of mice and cookies on white paper bags with crayons.

I woke up soon afterward... if this is my subconscious thinking about Summer Conference yet AGAIN, I don't know what I'll do! Then again, I think I've stilled the craving for chicken by eating some grilled chicken with rice as the first meal of the day. (it's not really breakfast, lunch, or even dinner... Corey and I have argued that quite a few times, haha)


I just called Steph a few minutes ago: she and Vivian just had PHO to eat... it's SO HOT outside! (like at least 32 degrees!) Steph says she should have learned her lesson from last week, especially since it was HER idea to eat Pho: so hot and sweaty after the noodles and weather, for sure! We agreed that the lack of fireworks displays in Richmond was LAME! She told me that Jon's staying overnight in Kelowna at Jeremy's, since Jeremy decided to tag along too. Guess I won't be seeing them tomorrow: this will be the first time in weeks I haven't seen Durian Dude, haha. I told Steph that I bombed Milestones, and about the $18.99 seafood salad... blingy, but it's okay once in a while! She reminded me that Terrence is coming tomorrow night and staying till early Tuesday morning: maybe I can do something with them on Monday! Then I told Vivian as a public service announcement not to fart on anyone: SHE said the "I'll fart on you... I PROMISE!" thing last week, not my mom as I attributed it to! As long as there's no pooping going on with the gassiness... o_O

I'll call the parents later, at around 10-ish since Evan and Ivan's mom is taking them out to dinner... Auntie Maggie and Uncle Alfred are Phil and Melia's aunt and uncle. I remember staying in their house in Issaquah, WA once many years ago for a few days: Evan jokingly told me not to read his books, har har. I've just heard on the radio that Ed Jovanovski is going to Phoenix... talk about changes in the Canucks organization. Perhaps this is what they need...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home