Saturday, July 01, 2006

Don't mention me in the same breath as the other one! / England losing / Keeping cool in summer heat

Randal emailed a bunch of us to say thanks for the dinner last night, and included pictures of the flowers. He included a few people who didn't even go to the dinner, but who possibly contributed to the gift / party hats (I had such a time trying to put mine on!) and "crown of glory" (Lesley / Dylan / Shally / Connie / Hansel): what's up with that? I was mentioned in the same phrase as the other Lesley... I'll KILL because that's so annoying! :P

My sister told me earlier that England's out of the World Cup since they lost to Portugal this morning. I guess I won't be wearing that yellow "England World Cup 2006" shirt my mom got me, then! Her taste in shirts tends to be... seasonal, shall we say. (I knew I should have worn it last week to church!) Grrr... too bad I can't wear it now. Not that I'm a big soccer fan, either, but it would have been nice to get more than two wearings out of it! Oh, and my mom forwarded me a bunch of stuff I grew out of emailing to people. (maybe from the Forward Garden) *sigh* At least I don't have to look at the emails, har har.

I should also take a shower later on, too. It's been so hot lately... next week, I should buy more ice cream / drinks / microwaveable meals. Maybe I'll even get the facts / quotes Bathroom Readers, and another book to keep my book list even... I was going to do that at Oakridge last week, but wasn't sure what the third book would be! :P (I'll get Eric H. a big book of word searches too, since I now know he likes that stuff.. just not #18, since that's what I have)


Your Pretty Pink Shoes Are
Emilio Pucci


I don't even LIKE pink all that much, but those are some cool funky shoes! :D


You Failed 8th Grade US History

Sorry, you only got 3/8 correct!


This quiz is biased toward US History. Can't say I learned much of that in a CANADIAN school. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home