Saturday, June 17, 2006

Phil, mistakes, blog catch-up, survey

Phil messaged me after 11: we had a nice brief chat. Says he's learning the guitar (which hurts his fingers) and also learning from his mistakes at his church: that's all you can do, really. Allow yourself the "why the heck did I do that?!" moment(s), accept the mistake, learn from it, and then move on!

Caught up on blogs: Dawn has musings about getting a "real" job and about cute little dogs, Dave's annoyed and wants to scream (but not necessarily at the biotech exhibit mockery), Spoz has a bunch of CD reviews (including Aphex Twin and Ladytron) and LOADS of weird photos with silly hats / onstage madness / "outtakes," and Steph discovered that the family ran out of plastic bags for garbage! Oh, THE SHAME of all Chinese families! o_O

Continuing last night's Bookworm game, I got a fourth white diamond by using two blue sapphires in the word "barre," but had to scramble the letter board because of a flaming tile. Now that game's over... which is probably a good thing because Sam just called and he'll be here in 15 minutes tops: LAST DAY OF REGULAR AWANA, PEEPS! :D


Here's a really long random survey from David S. in a Myspace bulletin:

REALLY LONG REALLY RANDOM SURVEY.

First off, let's get to know each other. How are you today? All right.

Really? Why? Because I just am. Got it?

So, what's your name again? Leslie.

What was the last thing you ate? Umbrella cookies... I can't believe I ate a whole package of those things!

Are you listening to music now? Yes.

What is it? Classic rock and the Boredoms.

What kind of toilet paper do you use? 2-ply.

Do you know anyone who doesn't use toilet paper? Not that I know of! Ew ew ew!

Are you crushing, single, or taken? Single.

Cool... who? Like I'd tell you even if I had someone!

Have you ever seen a live hippo? Probably a VERY long time ago, if that!

I'm a pirate.: That's not a question. But I'd like to be one, sorta...

Do you have any medical problems? CP... yay...

What's your Social Security Number? Like I'd tell you in this survey... you probably want to steal it, don't ya?! :P

What would you like to happen after you die?: My dead body to roam the earth, kicking ass and taking names!

Do you believe that everybody has a guardian angel?: Not really... but sometimes you just never know.

Do you believe in angels and demons?: Yeah, but I'm not a zealot about them like certain people I know.

Have you ever experienced anything paranormal?: Nope.

If not, would you like to?: Probably not... that seems scary as hell!

If you had the opportunity to talk to a loved one who had died, would you?: I don't have any dead loved ones... yet.

Do you ever attend church, religious or not?: Yes.

So, tell me. Who do you like?: I wouldn't tell you before, and I'm certainly not going to tell you now!

When you are in a graveyard, are you respectful?: Yes.

Are you scared of death?: Not really...

What do you think of witchcraft?: It could be powerful, but I don't personally believe in it... it's EVIL!

Do you like to read often?: Yeah, sometimes.

Do you ever read any non-fiction, special interest books?: Sometimes.

Do you believe in astrology?: Not really.

Have you ever had an out-of-body experience?: Not unless you count my dream state!

Have you ever had your life threatened?: Not seriously.

What is your opinion on anorexia and bulimia?: Very pervasive disease, and something that shouldn't be done.

What is your definition of love?: You'll know when it happens.

Do you believe in reincarnation?: Not really.

What do you want to name your kid if it's a girl? Tatiana.

What if it's a boy? Sebastian.

I like eBay.: That's not a question! But I don't really like eBay myself... too addicting!

Did you ever wet the bed when you were little? Yes.

Are your school dances good or bad? Did I even GO to those things?!

Are you going to tell me who you like now? Heck, no.

What is the closest thing to your right hand? My mouse and papers!

Look behind you. What do you see? The vast emptiness of a world unconquered.

Do you have any pets? No.

Yay or nay? Nay.

You for or against abortion? Depends on circumstance.

You ever been to New Zealand? I wish.

How about Iraq? No.

Or maybe Japan? Perhaps someday.

Do you have a Myspace, but find it quite boring? Yes, and yes.

How do you feel about this survey so far? Eh, it passes the time...

Which of your friends have you known the longest? Daniel.

Have you heard of The Postal Service? Yes.

How about Jack's Mannequin? No.

Is there something you should be doing instead of this? Not really. Although getting ready to leave might be a good idea...

When was the last time you got so drunk that you couldn't remember your name? Never!

Have you ever smoked weed? No.

Have you set your hair on fire? No, I'm not Michael Jackson.

Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? No! Ew!

Have you ever been kissed at all? Yeah.

Have you made out with someone before? No comment.

Oh, let's hear about it.: No. Some things should be kept private.

Do you wear boxers? No.

What's your favorite flower? Not sure, actually.

Do you have allergies? Nope... I'm free of that!

I don't have them.: Sounds truly excellent!

Who is your best friend? I'd have to say Andrea... if anybody at all.

Do you know anyone who has lost their virginity? Uh, yes. Like the people who are married! (and some who are not)

I want a chinchilla.: Those are SOOOOOO expensive, dude.

What are your plans for this weekend? Taming lions.

What grade will you be in next year? My life does not have grades.

Have you ever ran into a door because you didn't see it? Yes... stupid glass doors. *grumble*

Have you ever been to the hospital? Yes, for operations.

I hate the taste and smell of coffee, but I drink it anyway because I need the energy because I don't get any sleep during the night. What about you? Coffee is cool, but maybe not after a certain time at night. It gets me hyper, hahaha.

What drink do you drink constantly? Water, green tea...

Do you still watch animated Disney movies? Not in a while...

Should I end this survey soon? Whatever you want to do, dude.

Hm... I think I'm going to.: Sure.

Okay. Bye.: Later.

Oh wait, before you go... who do you like? I'M NOT TELLING YOU!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home