Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dream: Ray, Rejected, piggybacking church people, lots of food and newspaper coupons / Quizzes

I had a dream which involved a bunch of church people watching a movie about an immigrant Chinese worker in the wheat fields. There would be occasional scenes in the movie where everything would just swirl together in a series of montages, then those montages would get sucked into a black hole. It kinda reminded me both of Ray and Rejected. After a while, some of us got bored, but we had to ask Anita (who was somehow in charge of the mostly-ADULT crowd :P) whether we could leave.

Once we gained permission to leave, we went downstairs where everyone wanted to piggyback everyone else. (for some reason, Jeremy could piggyback Eric... don't ask!) Then there was a lot of food offered, some of it being gwei lo laap saap (white man's garbage)... you had to have coupons from the newspaper for it, though. There were piles of newspaper in the room so that you could take coupons if you needed them... lots of kids did that, too. I was eating some sweet and sour pork when I woke up... o_O

"Swirling" reminds me of this band that was sort of all the rage in 1998, Swirl 360. Hey Now Now, indeed... ;)


Hmm. I have to buy some dessert-like thing for Friday's program, which I'll probably end up going to if certain other things don't end up getting in the way. At least all the chocolate in the ice cream in my fridge will help with that thing, hehe. Maybe tomorrow or something like that... *sigh*

I saw a license plate at church last weekend that read HI WWJD... I want to find out whose car that is, haha. Eric pointed it out to me... so quirky!

Oh, and speaking of Friday's program and dessert, I just got a reminder via email. Just when I thought that MAYBE a certain person had toned down the "too-perky / lame" factor of her emails... I get disappointed once again. :P

Hi David Fellowship:

This is a REMINDER for everyone to bring a dessert this Friday, June 16th. The program will be prayer and temperaments, and will involve small-group discussions. Sweet Pastor Edward continues to lavish fine spiritual food on us. Come and feed your hungry souls.

Remember! Keep it pretty! Love Jesus and come to fellowship!

In Christ,
Karen Choo


Those last two sentences? Ugh... just... UGH! (although at least she didn't ask us if we were hot enough this time... that was just WRONG!)


Your Bunny Look Is
"Born To Be Wild" Shoulder Tee



You Are 40% Gross

You're a tad gross, but generally you're a clean, hygienic person.
No one can be perfectly clean all the time, and it's better to be human than a neat freak.



Exotic Dancer Name Is...

Tinkerbell

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home