Thursday, June 15, 2006

ImageStation, dessert, school survey, and Blogthings quizzes

The other day, I asked my sister why she hadn't sent any of the SLB pictures to us. Turns out the ImageStation uploader hasn't worked on her computer for a couple of months... she doesn't know why, either. So I suggested Photobucket to her: I don't think she'll take my advice since she's like that, but I did my part. :P

I don't really feel like going out and buying a cheesecake for tomorrow's dessert thing if I may not be there, but it's better than sacrificing one of my six Ben and Jerry's containers or the 2L strawberries and cream Nestlé container! Oh well, at least if I go out now, I can buy one (or two?) Hungry Man Salisbury Steak thingers too. More money spent, but at least I'll be doing my part! I've just about ruined another noodle thing by leaving it on the stove too long, so I need to eat too... *argh*


Here's a school survey from Amy, in a Myspace bulletin. I answered as if I were still in Grade 12, haha.

--LOVE--

Did you have a boyfriend / girlfriend, and how many? No.
Did you fall in love? No.
Get dumped? No.
Get ditched? No.
Been harassed by someone you once had a "thing" with? No.
Broken up with somebody? No.
Met someone you can't live without? Yes.

--SCHOOL--

What school did you go to? Matthew McNair.
Was this year the best year so far? Sorta.
Did you change cliques? ... me, in a clique? It is to laugh!
Fail a class? Yes.
Hate a teacher? Yes.
Get in any fights? No.

--FRIENDS--

Gain any new friends? Yes.
Lose any old friends? Yes.
Gone to a movie with a friend? Yes.
Told a friend you loved them and meant it? Yes.

--PERSONAL--

Texted someone? No.
Lost a family member? No.
Get any taller? Not really.
Know someone that graduated from high school? Yes.
Gain any weight? Yes.
Cut your hair? Yes.
Changed hair colors? No.
Discovered a new talent? No.
Hug more than three different people? Yes.
Did something you weren't supposed to? Yes.
Kept a secret from your parent? Yes.
Dated / "talked to" someone you wish you hadn't? No.
Hated someone of the opposite sex? Yes.
Discovered something about people in general? Yes.
Saw a kiddie movie at the theaters? Yes.
Spend most of your year watching TV? Not really.
Read a book? Yes.
Sat through something boring? Yes.
Drove a car? No.


You Are 44% Sociopath

You're not a sociopath, but you're very prone to antisocial behavior.
Other people's opinions matter little to you. You live your own fringe life - for better or worse.



You Are a Tiny Tease

You like to flirt and show off your body, but what confident woman doesn't?
You enjoy male attention, and you're usually pretty good at not leading men on.
However, there are times when you get carried away with your sexy behavior.
It's okay to use your amazing flirting powers for good - but never for evil!



Your Designer Thong Sandals Are
Kate Spade Kiki



The "What Sushi Are You?" Test

Niji Urimaki
70% Adventurousness, 51% Complexity, 54% Heartiness
Niji Urimaki (Rainbow Roll) - An inside-out roll with a lot going for it... And in this case a lot of different lovely slices of fish, wrapped around sushi rice, cucumber and radish sprouts. No, it's not traditional, but it satisfies your craving for a new experience with every bite. Salmon, tuna, breem, mackerel, snapper, shrimp, and halibut all have a place in this smorgasbord of tastes. Some might call you "indecisive," but why settle for less than a little of everything?



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


You scored higher than 43% on Adventurousness

You scored higher than 24% on Complexity

You scored higher than 80% on Heartiness

Okay, this made me hungrier than I was already. Time to eat! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home