Saturday, June 17, 2006

Joking accusations of murder / Mega Man / blogquizzes

As I thought, Translink is on crack: it took more than 20 minutes to get to the meeting place that Eric and I designated... more like 45 minutes or so! During the ride there, he bugged me about supposedly murdering my sister / Vivian S. / Nina and her son Dylan: "That must have been quite the physical feat for you to throw their bodies off the mountain on the Grouse Grind! I think you need to read the Crime Library less, actually! You didn't have to eliminate witnesses, but you thought it out and planned it! The traffic jam is caused by the investigation of four murders YOU committed this week, including one of a baby.. well, a two-year-old!" Uh, yeah... I don't think so!

We also discussed some of the MEGA MAN characters: Dr. Wily (the main villain who made all of the robot masters listed), Proto Man (Mega Man's brother who was also a Dr. Light creation), Cut Man, Guts Man, Ice Man, Bomb Man, Fire Man, and Elec Man were in the first game. Metal Man, Air Man, Bubble Man, Quick Man, Heat Man, Flash Man, Crash Man, and Wood Man were in the second game. Needle Man, Magnet Man, Snake Man, Gemini Man, Hard Man, Top Man, Spark Man, and Shadow Man were in the third game. Bright Man, Pharoah Man, Drill Man, Ring Man, Toad Man, Dust Man, Dive Man, and Skull Man were in the fourth game. Gravity Man, Wave Man, Stone Man, Gyro Man, Star Man, Charge Man, Napalm Man, and Crystal Man were in the fifth game. Blizzard Man, Centaur Man, Flame Man, Knight Man, Plant Man, Tomahawk Man, Wind Man, and Yamato Man were in the sixth game. After that, I think Eric and Jon stopped playing the series.. having discovered other sorts of games like DRAGON WARRIOR, haha. (I got all this from Wikipedia articles... I do NOT have that good a memory! :P)

At church, I talked to Danielle / Sheena / Cindy / Christon / Ben about Golden Ears camp stress (next weekend!), spoon-feeding things to people, and meal planning. Steph came out of her Committee meeting and informed me that her friend Terrence had called her this morning to ask if she could pick him and his dad up from the airport since they were visiting, and that she was leaving right then. When I told this to Eric later, he termed it a "coincidence" that supported his joking theory that I'd murdered her since he hadn't seen her for about a week... yeah sure!

I told Sheena that I wasn't sure if she could sign out the coolers without my dad being there, and to call him on Tuesday... that IS a little tight if their camp starts on Friday, though! Hopefully she can figure things out! (Nathan asked if he could use my dad's printer when he wasn't there: I cheerfully told him that he could try it!)

Terry told us later that he had a blowtorch in his kitchen: oh my! Jen, Vivian, and I talked about food (another Spiritual Formation talk!) and soccer... maybe when Jon gets back, they can watch the World Cup together! I gave Randal his early birthday present: I hope he likes the history Bathroom Reader! He told me that I had just encouraged him to spend more time in the bathroom, haha. Eric gave me a weird look, but it's how I spread the love... hehehe. Andrea told me that her brother Sherman thought it was sweet how I remembered his birthday: I always do!

I caught Sam on his way out: I already know he can't give me a ride home tomorrow because of Floodlight, so maybe I'll get Michelle or Auntie Rebecca to do so. (I better remember!) He'll call me tomorrow afternoon before 3-ish since we kinda have to be there early (he's working!), so that should be fine. I told Maisie that she could have the rest of my lemonberry crumble: I have enough dessert temptation as it is around here! Jeremy says he had sailing and a barbecue planned for tomorrow... sounds good! Andrea seemed to like his bongo playing for worship: it was cool. Now I know that he and Jon have their concern for Darfur (Africa) in common: compassion is important for them and our teens / kids / babies, as well!

Danielle told Nathan that it looked from upstairs like he was doing his homework on his laptop, when he was actually formatting / taking notes on the talk... but we joked that nobody really believed him except Eric since he was right beside him. From my seat a few rows back, it looked like he was doing something on the computer that didn't involve Internet browsing! Vania told me that the cookies were good, so I had to have one. When Maisie offered us some cupcakes, everyone said they'd had too much dessert: the aforementioned crumble / cookies, salmon on crackers, frozen cream puffs, strawberry pie with whipped cream, crème brulée, etc. (Eric didn't bring any since we always had leftovers, and he had his guitar to look after... reasonable!) Karen was in the mood for something salty (nachos at BP), so I told her of the price hike.

On the way home, I was kinda calm and then broke into random laughter: that made Eric think I was crazy, especially when I used my hand sanitizer. There was nobody to protect him or keep him safe, haha. He wanted to see my sister to ask if she wanted to go to the NHL draft in a couple of weeks: maybe he'll call her tomorrow! Turns out he might cancel his WOW subscription since he only gets interested in playing it in SPURTS and not all the time. He's finished HALF-LIFE 2, and broke out that procreation quote again too... we'd talked about Advil earlier. (like I said: "First drugs and now sex... what the heck?!")

I told him what Steph had said about the ImageStation uploader and her huge watermelon pictures. Eric will have to check his email to see if the Toronto site is down, and says that there are other sites besides Photobucket... I know that, but just told that to her because it's what *I* personally use! He says there's one with a yellow frog: I have no idea what that is, heh. Good times indeed, with more to come on Sunday!

Oooh, I just got a white diamond in Bookworm by using two blue sapphires in the word "gal." Then I used that white diamond in the word "fuel." (Metallica's FUEL: "gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire...") Hey, I got another white diamond by using three gold tiles to make the word "horny"... I used THAT one on the word "bulbs." Third white diamond on the word "quest," and used on the word "nae." :D


land lubber or sea dog?
Landlubberdie in the sand
Sea dogrule upon the seas
This Fun Quiz created by Julia at BlogQuiz.Net
Cancer Horoscope at DailyHoroscopes.Biz




CRRRRRRRRRAAAAZZZZZEEEEE!!
R U RDDY?
Do you expect me to talk?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
W... who... WHAT are you?
What do you like to play?
Your impression of this quiz:
haha internet
3%
Do you have too much time on your hands?Quite possibly.
Ultimate answer to Life the Universe & Everything962
This Fun Quiz created by Kennard at BlogQuiz.Net
All the latest Music News at NewsDump

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home