Saturday, June 17, 2006

There's such a thing as too much cheerfulness over IM, people! / Survey Dump

I got up today at 10, for some weird reason. At least I now have the phone on (I hope?) so Sam can call me in a few hours.

I got messages from Terrence on MSN at 7:52 AM (he was up early!): "Wai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in your house at Steveston now! Thought I'd send you a hi from your home =) kk... cannot wait to see you and hang out over bubble tea!" (the Netspeak / grammar has mostly been cleaned up :P) Dude... too cheerful for a morning IM message! IT IS NOT MY HOUSE, seeing as I never really lived there full-time for an extended period. As for hanging out over bubble tea, maybe we can do that when I feel less like dying, kthx! Maybe I'll call my sister at a more reasonable time (like 1 or after Floodlight) to make arrangements for tomorrow. (yes, I know he means well, but still!)


Here's a 69-question survey from the latest posts page:

1. Where were you when the ball dropped for 2006? At Eric's drinking bubbly and feeling ripped off because Mariah Carey and Hilary Duff were in Times Square, so we all made fun of them. Good times. :D

2. How did you get the idea for your LiveJournal name? I liked the idea of dragons and glowing, iridescent fire.

3. What are you listening to right now? Classic rock and the Boredoms.

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? Not really.

5. What color underwear are you wearing? Black.

6. Do you live in a zoo? Not really. unless you count semi-organized chaos as a zoo. :P

7. What did you do today? Nothing really... washed up, got on the internet...

8. What does your mom do for a living? She works as a food diet supervisor at a hospital around here.

9. What's your favorite saying? Oh, so many. Probably "whatever" or some variant of "[the last thing someone said to me], my butt!" Yeah, I'm really mature. :P

10. What ended your last relationship? His unreliability and lack of communication. Highly annoying jerk. Or do you mean my last attempt at one? In that case, it was his insistence on being with multiple people at once. (and it was all long-distance... I was to be his local savior! :P) Extremely disturbing git.

11. What are the last two digits of your phone number? 61.

12. What was the last concert you attended? I have, like, NO idea. For serious.

13. Who was with you? Probably friends.

14. What was the last movie you watched? Brokeback Mountain.

15. What do you dislike at the moment? Quite a lot of stuff.

16. What food do you crave right now? Nothing... no real appetite right now.

17. Did you dream last night? Yeah, mostly involving lost little kids.

18. What was the last TV show you watched? Probably some World Cup soccer.

19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Don't really wear it.

20. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you? No idea.

21. What is the last thing you ate? Munching on Honey Bunches of Oats now. They're quite good, heh.

22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Don't know... Eric, maybe.

23. Who last IMed you? Terrence.

24. Are you on any medication? No.

25. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Middle.

26. What color shirt are you wearing? White.

27. What color is your razor? Don't have one.

28. What is your favorite frozen treat? Ice cream.

29. How many tattoos / piercings do you have? None.

30. What are your favorite stores? Bookstores!

31. Are you thirsty right now? Nah, I just had some chocolate milk.

32. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Maybe, but it's not likely to happen at this rate!

33. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Sarah, Hannah, Vernon, Becky... all the old crew from those days.

34. What did you do last night? Read my last entry. (Fellowship, weird discussions, etc.)

35. Do you care what people think about you? Sometimes.

36. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble? Not that I can remember.

37. Do you like your nose? Nah. Thanks a lot, Dad.

38. What color is your bedroom? Beigey.

39. When was the last time you worked out? Uh... does walking around the mall with Nina count?

40. Are you gay / lesbian? Not me!

41. Do you like pedicures? I've never got one done.

42. Where do you live? Vancouver, BC, Canada.

43. Are you an aggressive driver? I don't drive... but apparently I've got a lot of road rage, according to my sister. o_O

44. Who is your cell phone carrier? .... nobody.

45. Do you like the person who posted this to you? No, they're a random person from the latest posts page.

46. Do you know their birthday? Of course not.

47. What is the thing you'd want to change most about yourself? Don't get me started, because I could go on all day.

48. What color is your car? No car.

49. What do you smell like right now? Skin.

50. What is your favorite color? Purple, black, and blue.

51. Do you like mustard? It's okay.

52. What do you tell yourself when times get hard? It's all my / their fault.

53. Would you ever skydive? No, I'm scared of heights.

54. What do you sleep on? Two mattresses. Yeah, 'tis ghetto. :P

55. What character from a movie / TV show most reminds you of yourself? I have no idea.

56. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? I wish.

57. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant? I don't care.

58. Do you enjoy giving hugs? No. Leave me alone unless I like you a lot.

59. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable? NO!

60. Do you own a digital camera? No.

61. What celebrities have you been compared to? None.

62. Who is your favorite Star Wars character? Don't have one, really.

63. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do? Yes. They should keep their word, dammit!

64. What books, if any, have made you cry? I can't recall any by name.

65. Are you polyamorous? OF COURSE NOT! What kind of a question is this, anyhow? I'm not STUPID, if that's what you mean!

66. Are you a jealous person? Depends, but generally yes.

67. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat? HAHAHA, no!

68. Who is your idol? Don't have one.

69. What kind of calculator do you have? Canon F-502 Scientific Statistical Calculator.


Here's a backwards 85-question survey from Amy, in a Myspace bulletin:

85. My middle name is: Chi Wah.

84. I was born on: September 17, 1976.

83. My eye color is: Brown.

82. My height is: 4 foot 11.

81. I am allergic to: Nothing that I'm aware of.

80. I was born in: Vancouver.

79. I live in: Richmond.

78. The last book I read: Bathroom Reader #18.

77: One thing you hate about yourself: My lack of motivation.

76. Do you have any rituals or superstitions? Not really.

75. Do you like dirty talk? Maybe as a joke, but not as a general rule.

74. Does it make a boy / girl cuter when they are good with kids? Yes!

73. Do you like pina coladas? Not particularly.

72. Can you Hokey Pokey? No.

71. Favorite holiday? Easter.

70. The perfect kiss is: Short and sweet.

69. The last three CDs / songs I bought / downloaded are: No idea.

68. Last song that made me cry was: Not sure.

67. Do you like being single / taken? I guess...

66. Do you ever say, "Freak-ass"? No.

65. Do you believe that 50% of what people say when they're joking is true? Yes.

64. What did you do last night?: Plotted world domination.

63. Could you be considered an @$$hole? Probably.

62. Have you had sex with more than 10 people? Dear God, no. I'm not a slut. :P

61. Do you get stuff dry-cleaned? No.

60. Ever gone to the driving range? No.

59. Ever been to New York? No.

58. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? Alaska.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

57. Love at first sight? Not really.

56. Luck? Not really.

55. Fate? No.

54. Yourself? No.

53. Aliens? Not really.

52. Heaven? Yes.

51. The institution of marriage? I'm on the fence.

50. Ghosts? No.

49. Horoscopes? No.


:::Which is Better?:::

48. Pepsi or Coke? Coke.

47. Dr. Pepper or Coke? Dr. Pepper.

46. Sprite or 7-Up? Sprite.

45. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs.

44. Drunk or High: I don't do either, so I wouldn't know / care.

43. Redheads or Black hair: Redheads.

42. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes.

41. Hot or cold: Depends.

40. Summer or winter: Summer.

39. Have any phobias? Sure, heights and such.

38. Chocolate or vanilla: Depends.

37. Night or Day: Depends.

36. Oranges or Apples: Apples.

35. Asparagus or artichoke? Artichoke.

34. Do you have any dreams you don't tell people because you think they'll think you're silly? Yep.

33. Last time you grew: WAY too long ago!

32. Do you like cookies? Yes.

31. Can you kazoo? Yes.

30. Ever stop up a toilet? Sorta.

29. Ever had fake hair? No.

28. Ever kiss someone in a sauna? No.

27. Do you know anyone from a foreign country? Yes, a lot of people.

26. Tomorrow: Is going to be the day we move on in life.

25. Today: Is a good Smashing Pumpkins song.

24. 2 weeks: Is a fortnight.

23. People call me: Stuff I'd rather not think about.

22. Have you ever called the police? No.

21. Could you be a secret agent? No, but it sounds like fun.

20. The person who knows the most about me is: Not sure.

19. Do you know anyone who has been on The Price Is Right? No.

18. Do you know anyone who has been on TV? Yes.

17. Ever taken a bong hit? No.

16. Who's the last person you had physical contact with? sdf.

15. Is less really more? Depends.

14. First time you had a crush: Maybe in Grade 1 or so... I think Stephen Hagemoen let me cry on him in the playground, haha.

13. The one person who can't hide things from me: Wish I had one of those... it would be fun. :D

12. Do you have any hobbies? Not really.

11. My boyfriend is: Non-existent.

10. My girlfriend is: Also non-existent.

9. Florida or Hawaii: Hawaii.

8. My computer is: Very much there.

7. Blue or red? Blue.

6. I lose all respect for people who: Compromise their own moral values. (I could have said some other stuff, but didn't for various reasons...)

5. Movies that make you cry: Not sure.

4. My room is: Kinda messy.

3. What decade do you belong in? No idea.

2. What I like about the opposite sex: Not sure.

1. What underwater creature would you be if you could?: A sea dragon, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home