Friday, June 16, 2006

Wanna Spell? (fridge magnets!) / Work arrangements / Frozen items / Ann Rule crime books

Thank goodness for autosaves. :D

Wanna Spell? reminds me of those fridge magnets I see at the store. Drag letters and create a phrase!

I kinda bugged Eric over MSN about the messages I got yesterday... "Told you what? Oh... um... yeah. Easiest if you can get here by 6, although I was guessing that your item was frozen and you'd like it to remain in the freezer for as long as possible. Mmm, frozen fudgesicles with chocolate stuck to the wrapper!" Hahaha, that is SO gross! I'd stay home were it not for the money I invested in the lemonberry crumble... yeah, I could eat it myself, but I dunno about that! (I'd have bought a frozen item, but didn't want it to melt and re-freeze... yuck!)

That should be doable if I leave by 5:20 (or 5:15, haha) and find my copy of Ann Rule's Worth More Dead: And Other True Cases. I think it's somewhere on my bookshelf... I've almost finished her Green River, Running Red, after all. ;) (I brought up those books to Eric, and he immediately thought I'd murdered my sister and Vivian S. on Tuesday... um, no... HAHAHAHA!)

I got this spam as a response to a post I made some time ago... spammers are idiots, I tell you! I've received something similar in email, but not in journal comments before this! It's got bad grammar and mentions of money... it's spam, all right!

FROM : PHILLIP AND VICTORIA
ABIDJAN - COTE D'IVOIRE
ATTN : THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
Sir,/Madam

It took me a long time to make up my mind to let you know about this business proposal I am to introduce to you. It is because I don't want to throw away golden opportunity I have by involving the wrong person . I do hope that you will not let me down because this is something that will be of mutual benefit to both of us.

As indicated above, my name is Phillip Sankoh only son of the rebel leader FODAY F. SANKOH former chairman of A Sierra Leonine Gold and Diamond Corporation). My father was arrested by the present government of Mr. TEJAN KABBAH for planing to overthrew his government. Though, I do not know to what extend you are familiar with events and disturbances in Sierra Leone.

However, during the disturbances and prior to my father's arrest, he gave me a certificate meant for a secret deposit he made in a Security Company in Abidjan the capital city of cote d'lvoire. The deposit is worth $ 10,000,000.00 (Ten million united state dollars only) declared as containing family items,which the Security Company officials is not aware of the real content of the box because of security reason.

According to my father, the said money was paid to the corporation by it's overseas customers in the heat of the disturbances. He made this deposit as belonging to my father's foreign partners with the hope of converting it to his family use at the end of the conflict. But later, he was arrested when the fracas intensified as a result of the involvement of the UN Peace Keeping force in Sierra Leone .

On the strength of the above, We are presently in guest house Abidjan Cote D'lvore . However I have gone to the Security Company to confirm the deposit and inform them that my father's foreign partner is coming to claim the consignment.

Therefore, I solicit for your assistance (hoping that you are honest and trustworthy) in transferring the money out of Africa for business world . You will be compensated adequately for your participation in this transaction. if you are interested, I will highly appreciate your physical presence in Abidjan Cote D'lvoire for the following reasons :

1- To know each other very well
2- To sign agreement of trust
3- To see and confirm everything yourself.
4- To finalise modalities for successful transfer of the money.

For the propose of security and to guarantee hitch-free transaction, as soon as you receive this message. You must maintain absolute confidentillity to ensure success. Please reply on this private email address ; ph_sankoh@yahoo.com for more information.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Best Regard,
Phillip and Victoria.



You Communicate With Your Ears

You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.
You love to hear compliments from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.
Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.


Well, I don't HAVE an iPod... bloody expensive things! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home