Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Blogquiz, OK Cupid, and an interesting survey on birth / family / personality and beyond!

Here are some quizzes and surveys to round out the night:

Name:
Are you wearing jewelry?
Hair color:
Your shopping day begins at:J.C. Penny
Where:You've just tried on a cute pair of pants when you notice that you're sharing the changing room with Jimmy Hoffa's skeleton.
Will the police have to be called?False
After escaping, you decide to go to:The Food Court
However:None of the store clerks want to help you for some odd reason.
You finally get sick of the drama, so you:Scream profanities.
But then:You lose your car keys and have to walk home in the pouring rain with no umbrella.
In the end:You regret some of what you did, but not all. :P
This Fun Quiz created by Amanda deLassus at BlogQuiz.Net
All the latest Music News at NewsDump




Here are some OK Cupid quizzes:

Mad Madame Mim
44% evil #1, 45% evil #2, 38% evil #3, 0% evil #4

Movie: The Sword In The Stone
Madame Mim's role as a villainess was only a brief one in the movie, yet no one who saw the film can forget that hilarious duel between her and the powerful wizard Merlin. Mim is a kooky witch and somewhat of a hermit. And in her words: "I HATE sunshine!!!"



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 37% on evil #1
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 46% on evil #2
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on evil #3
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on evil #4
Link: The Disney Villain / Villainess Test written by mysticist on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Spelling Bee Champ
You scored 30% Totality, 30% Awesomeness, 30% Randomness, and 40% Conceptitude!

You are a spelling bee champion! Way to go! I bet your parents are so freakin' proud of you, you big dork. Loser. But no, there's nothing wrong with being a good speller. I won a spelling bee myself, once. So I'll wallow in my dorkitude with you.



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Totality
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 14% on Awesomeness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 14% on Randomness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 38% on Conceptitude
Link: The Totally Awesome Random Concept Test written by FullMetalPhoto on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Here's a birth / family / personality and beyond survey from bbsy.

Part 1: The Birth of You

Were you a planned baby?: I think so.

Were you the first?: Yes.

Who was present at your birth? Dad, Mom, two uncles (Reuben for sure), nurses, doctors... :P

Were your parents married when you were born?: Yeah.

What is your birthdate?: September 17, 1976.


Part 2: The Family

How would you describe your family? One word: Asian!

Are your parents married? Divorced? Separated?: Married for 31 years.

If you have siblings... are you oldest, middle, or youngest?: Oldest.

What are your siblings' names?: Jon (24) and Steph (23).

Which parent do / did you get along with best?: My dad, I'd suppose. My mom gets on my nerves. :P

What do you fight about?: My life, my supposed lack of "acting properly because I'm mentally four years old" (uh...), and more...

Do you have step-parents?: No.


Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend? I suppose...

Who are your best friends? Eric, Phil, Nathan, Andrea... I guess I spend a lot of time with them. Who knows, really.

What do you like to do when you are together?: Eating out, talking about random stuff, going out and just chilling.

Do you share the same interests?: Sometimes.

Which friend can you tell anything to?: I guess the ones listed above. :P


Part 4: Your Personality

How high / low is your self-esteem? I think mine is decent. Apparently, it showed signs of improvement a few years ago, so I'm hoping that the trend continued while I moved out on my own and such.

Do you get depressed about things easily? Sometimes.

Are you happy? Today, I'm happy because I spent time with old friends and was random, plus I got to try a bunch of ice cream. Generally, I'm happy that I have friends. I dunno about TOO much else... ;)

Do you live life to the fullest? Not really.


Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look? Not really, but I can deal most of the time.

What would you change about your appearance? I need to lose a bunch of weight and then do crap (not literally :P) to my hair and such.

Do you have any piercings? No.

Describe your hair? Eh... nah. :P

What makeup do you wear? None... I don't really like the stuff much. :P

How do you dress? T-shirts / jeans / casual wear.


Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?: My mom thought I was, but really I think that I was normal. :P

What did you used to love that you no longer do? Smelling the car gloss tube, peeling the old paint off the picnic table, mutilating "wheat" grass...

Do you have the same friends? Not really, unless you count the REALLY old guard from church.

Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing? The Asian family bit for sure, plus certain other things which I won't get into here.

Part 7: The Future

What is your ambition? Being the best person I can be for myself, and maybe doing some volunteering.

Are you scared of growing old? No... should I be?

Do you want to get married?: Someday, perhaps...


Part 8: The Outdoors

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Indoors...

What is your favorite season? Late spring / early summer.

Favorite weather? Moderately sunny, but not too warm.

Do you like walking in the rain? Not really, but I'll do it if I have to.


Part 9: Food

Are you a vegetarian?: No!

What is your favorite food? Hot and sour soup / wonton noodles.

What food makes you want to gag? Certain innards, like intestines and pig's blood.

What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream / cheesecake! If I could find cheesecake ice cream around here (besides the gelato places), I'd be in heaven, man!

What is your favorite restaurant? Boston Pizza, heh.

Are you a fussy eater? Not really.


Part 10: Relationships and Love

Are you single or taken? Single.

If taken, who is the lucky guy / girl? N/A.

Do you think love is the best feeling? Uh... no.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really.


Part 11: Experiences

What was one of your greatest experiences? Um... I don't know if I've ever really had any.

What was one of your worst? Too many to list, some having to do with parents. :P

Have you ever thought you were going to die? Yeah.

Have you ever suffered from depression? Yeah, I have.


my own $.02
Don't want to end on a sad question, so - What is your favorite cookie? Chocolate chip!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home