Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blogthings and dreams of accidental change...

Oh, for goodness sakes. BOBUS is at it again. This is what he has to say in response to my "Yeah, whatever you say..." comment: "Good, you don't bother. User [name censored][number censored] un-banned from bobus. So please have your last word here" I don't bother about WHAT?! Other than the fact that I'm not going to bother with his particular brand of strangeness, of course. :P What a jabronie!


I dreamed that Kelvin and Evelyn accidentally gave me a bunch of change for Christmas in a bagged gift when I was looking through a bunch of presents I got from my mom's friends so I could write down exactly what I got. But then I remembered that they needed the money for their baby, so I should give it back to them. (they ARE having a baby in real life) Weird stuff, haha. But not quite as weird as those OTHER dreams about nose chips and such... even Eric said they were quite odd! (and I'd have said so even without that ringing endorsement of my subconscious! :P)


You scored 80% on Sentence Sense, 80% on Mechanics, 80% on Punctuation, and 100% on Spelling!

If you scored less than 51% in EVERY category, you are, without a doubt, one of those people that makes me feel homicidal (figuratively speaking, of course). You'll most probably end up cleaning toilets for a living, if that's not what you're doing already. If you did fairly well in some categories, but not so well in others... well... at least you gave it the ol' college try, huh? Ten brownie points for you! I'll suggest the Harbrace College Handbook and at least one creative writing class (a college-level course). In the meantime, maybe you can get a job writing for comic books. If you did REALLY well in every category... 90% or higher... may I adopt you? I can hardly wait to read your first novel!



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Sentence Sense
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 57% on Mechanics
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 26% on Punctuation
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on Spelling
Link: The Harbrace Grammar Test written by watbull2005 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



You Are 35% Bitchy

You're a pretty sweet person, and you're definitely not prone to bitchy outbursts.
Sometimes, though, you can't help thinking mean thoughts about people. But at least you don't act on them!



You Should Be a Poet

You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.
Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home