Friday, April 14, 2006

YoYo and Ivan, getting banned from two communities, quizzes

My sister got on MSN to say that I had to be ready by 6:55. She's also picking up Ivan and some girl named YoYo... I think Emily was handing out her baptism invitations last week, so that's why that name sounds familiar. She said that Eric was already at church, for my information. Fine with me... at least I'm reasonably awake, and have finished the project which has consumed my time for the past month. :D

Apparently, I've been banned from commenting in Quiz Galaxy AND Quiz Universe on LJ... what the heck is up with that?! I have other ways of getting around it, but I dunno... I left a couple of inquiring comments as my alterego, and then deleted them off my friends list. Might as well just do that... what's the point of having them on there if you can't comment, right?








Leslie's creature-nemesis:

The Dreaded OCTOPUS
QuizGalaxy!
'What creature will become your nemesis?' at QuizGalaxy.com



You Are 0% Addicted to Myspace

Your Myspace addiction factor is: Very Low

When it comes to Myspace, you don't know what the big deal is. Frankly, you think it's over hyped.



What is your Stripper life? by crimsonjoker
Name
Favorite color
Your Stripper Name IsCookie
You started when you were10
and ended at the age of33
Your stripper theme wasBlondie, Heart of Glass
you averaged this much money a night$4,642
you were known forbeing VERY desperate for cash
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Crystal Kitten Meme by crystalpegasus2004
name:
favorite color:green
favorite food:live mice
favorite haunt:tall grass
you are:
Quiz created with MemeGen!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home