Saturday, April 08, 2006

Getting whipped by the little kids, and tearing phone books in half

At Awana today, we learned that Mike literally gets whipped by the little girls who chase him around! Then again, Chris had two little kids hanging off him for a while too... but that doesn't compare to getting whipped by little girls! Danny told me who was getting baptized next week: him, Benedict, Chris, Henry, and two guys I don't know. I wasn't sure if I knew Henry or not, although I remembered a little kid by his name years ago, and his sister Janet. Apparently, he is Teresa Chuk's half-brother or something... I'll have to get my sister to re-introduce me to him or something tomorrow. (if I give him a card, I don't want him to be like "Who the heck is this?!" haha) Chris was telling me that they were all little kids together years ago, which I believe!

At least I got enough Easter / baptism cards the other day ... Winnie wondered how I got so many, and Jessica admired one of the Easter ones. (it IS pretty with a white dove, and a silver-purple color scheme!) When I got home, Corey wanted me to view his webcam posthaste: sure, why not? I was waiting for Eric H. to get over here, anyhow... and he came over at 7, heh.

Dawn says she found a way to read the sites that were blocked with RSS feed problems: Dave told her to use Google's translation service. Just enter the URL and pretend to translate the site, and she's golden! Thank goodness! Whatever works, haha! Now we're just talking about life and such. :)


Corey is inviting you to start viewing webcam. Do you want to accept (Alt+C) or decline (Alt+D) the invitation?

You have accepted the invitation to start viewing webcam.

Corey says: it's totally awesome
Corey says: if it finishes connecting... I'll show you :P
Flami: Industrial Strength Bootine says: here we go
Flami says: ... tearing phone books..
Corey says: this phone book was mouthing off, so I showed it what I thought about that
Flami says: right.. sure
Corey says: guess you can't see that part, but on my new DBX CD, the logo is lined with boobs and topless chicks
Corey says: on the front cover, even
Flami says: show me :P
Corey says: just too little to really notice
Flami says: yeah, true.. oh well
Corey says: it also has Dave Brockie kissing Dave Brockie on it
Flami says: what are you doing?!
Flami says: .......... what?! [he showed me]
Flami says: oh geez
Corey says: well, I think that's the Corey Show for today :P
Flami says: sounds good.. Chinese Eric thinks your tearing apart phone books is nuts :P
Corey says: well, I'll tear him apart next then :P
Flami says: ".... cool...." he says :P
Corey says: I saw that on an episode of the Andy Milonakis show that I downloaded.. someone tore him in half
Corey says: so it must be doable :P
Flami says: I suppose...
Corey says: I've only torn one phone book in half before this, quite a while ago, and I haven't been able to do it ever since
Corey says: except for today, obviously
Flami says: for all I know, you tore that apart a long time ago :P
Flami says: and kept it
Corey says: I should have done it on camera :P I did it and then ran around showing everyone here, so of course everyone starts talking to me on here just minutes later
Flami says: haha, do it again :P
Corey says: I probably can't do it again right now.. it leaves your hands kinda sore :P takes lots of pinch grip strength
Corey says: maybe if I have a thin one... but I doubt I'll get it :P
Corey says: well, I have one that might work
Flami says: haha, okay
Corey says: it's part of a catalog, so it's slightly different :P we'll see, but I bet I don't even get it started. getting it started is tricky.. it's just pulling after that, but getting it started is hard
Flami says: right...
Corey says: I hope you were watching that :P
Flami says: yes, we were
Flami says: Chinese Eric thinks you want to become a strongman
Corey says: I MAY have closed my #2 gripper the other day... but if I did it was just barely
Corey says: well, now I only have three phone books left :P
Flami says: Eric wants to know where you get all of those from
Corey says: well, new phonebooks just came out a week or two ago :P
Corey says: so most of these are the old ones
Flami says: pizza-licious
Corey says: the one I just did was actually half of a really thick electronics catalog
Flami says: yeah, we figured
Corey says: there's a trashcan thing I walk past almost every day at school marked "phonebooks only"
Corey says: but I'm kinda reluctant to look for phone books in the trash :P
Flami says: understandable
Corey says: supposedly, you can call phone book companies and they'll just send you however many you want
Flami says: yeah, I've heard
Corey says: okay, now my fingers have black newsprint crap all over them :P
Flami says: ew, go wash your hands
Corey says: yes, ma'am
Flami says: :D we're set here for pizza: beef, chicken, extra cheese, salami, hot peppers, mushrooms, black olives, Italian sausage, pineapples, and bacon
Corey says: start picking the mushrooms off a few and I'll be over :P
Flami says: yeah, I'm so sure :P
Corey says: mushrooms suck
Corey says: the rest sounds okay
Corey says: maybe not the peppers though. I don't like those on pizza. vegetables on pizza ruin the texture or something.. even if I don't mind the taste of those things
Flami says: I suppose it depends on what you order..
Flami says: hey, we scored again! :D

Corey has stopped viewing webcam with you.

Corey says: behave yourselves over there
Flami says: I'm talking about the hockey game, you dork :P


You Are 57% Selfish

You are quite balanced. You are able to compromise when it's in the best interests of those involved.
But you're no pushover. If something is important to you, you'll get it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home