Saturday, April 08, 2006

Up early, AGAIN... why does this happen to me?! / Caffeine Nebula Quizzes

Why am I up now when I went to bed at 4?! I know I can be a night person, but this is seriously ridiculous! Guess I'll have to drink coffee (mainline caffeine, big-time!) or take a short nap very soon, and I'd better not oversleep from that! Aiyoh... at least I had a weird dream about Teunis being at Nathan's, and Chung Yan helping me with books / toys / water / odd alive wood chips wanting to eat us. o_O

Maybe I can use a dormant LJ account that I have, and solve Dawn's RSS feed problems that way through LOTS of backdated entries and the account feeds. Then again, LJ *is* a pretty well-known journal site... I wouldn't be surprised if China blocks that, as well! But I'm not going through all that work until I talk to her and see if she can view selected LJs from her computer... if she can't, then it's not worth it! Other sites I'm on offer blogging services, like OK Cupid or even Caffeine Nebula (which I just noticed now, heh)... so we shall see!


I'm a 2x6 Lego Piece!



Long and versatile, you're a 2x6 Lego piece!

What Lego piece are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes


HAHAHA. Reminds me of this Tetris piece OK Cupid test...


Asian
You are 61% Asian!

You scored high enough, so... Now you are qualified to call yourself an Asian, even if you're not. :P *claps* BTW... if you scored between 51%-59%, you are BARELY Asian.
Now that you have your result, I DEMAND that you rate my test. *bows* If you liked this test, click on my name and take my other tests, dammit. NOW! P.S. If you scored low and want to give me a bad rating, you are an @$$hole. you either are really stupid or not Asian (understandable)... so hands off that mouse, and f*ck off.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 44% on asian
Link: The REAL how Asian are you Test written by forevercursed on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



I'm 20% Caffeine Nebula!



So you've been here a couple times. Or you got pretty lucky. Or you glanced over the site info page. Or you know the webmaster in real life.

How Caffeine Nebula are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm 70% famous!



Get ready for the big time, 'cause you're well on your way. You've most likely already experienced being recognized in a crowd, or having a dedicated fanbase for something you've done. Now just try not to mess it up!

How famous are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Mozilla Firefox!



You're the sleek, designer-friendly Mozilla Firefox!

Which web browser are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



My Pope name is Anastasius!



Your Pope name is Anastasius!

Through the years, 47 Pope names have been taken and one (Peter) has been prophesied. Your Pope name was taken from this list.

What's your Pope name?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Liquorice!



Spicy and interesting, you're Liquorice Altoids!

What flavor Altoid are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Sailor Moon!



You're the often ditzy, always spunky future Queen of Neo Tokyo, Sailor Moon. At times you're a bit clumsy, and maybe you're a bit too boy-crazy... but when push comes to shove, there's no one more reliable in a pinch than you. (Image credit to AnimeCutie.com)

Which Sailor Moon Inner Scout are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm a Hobbit!



Though technically not your own race, you represent what's most enjoyable and best in the Lord of the Rings world. Your love, spirit, and selflessness are unsurpassed among your Middle Earth brethren.

Which Lord of the Rings race are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm Peregrin "Pippin" Took!



Troublemaking and scheming, cheerful and curious... you're Peregrin Took, more often known as Pippin!

"But the dear silly old hobbit, he ought to know that he hasn't got to ask. He ought to know that if we can't stop him, we shan't leave him."

Which hobbit in the Fellowship of the Ring are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



Lobelia S-B
You are 46% Insular, 46% Sociable, and 46% Cupiditous!

You are an unfriendly, grasping sort of person. You don't have many friends because you tend to approach people the way you do everything -- looking for the advantage to yourself. Your saving grace is that you care for other people whom you do feel close to, and you are willing to defend them should the need arise.



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 60% on Insular
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 12% on Sociable
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 81% on Cupiditous
Link: The Which Hobbit Are You? Test written by fordim on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Uh... no comment. :P


I'm a Blue Lagoon Volkswagen Beetle!



Like a cool day in the island formation that its name suggests, you're a Blue Lagoon Volkswagen Beetle. Laid-back and relaxed, you can easily see in your mind the reflection of your Beetle in the clear Caribbean waters below it, sitting on a beach awaiting the next leg of the cruise to sail it to its next paradise destination.

What kind of Volkswagen New Beetle are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes



I'm a Velocity Yellow Corvette!



You're cruising around the city streets by day in your Velocity Yellow Corvette!

What color Corvette are you?

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home