Sunday, March 26, 2006

Terrible misspellings, Australian eBay auctions, GWAR / DBX stuff, teasing Jane, quizzes

Thank goodness the autosave feature worked like it was supposed to since Mozilla crashed a few minutes ago, and Notepad failed to respond! *wipes sweat off brow*

Two terrible misspellings that I saw last night while taking old quizzes for my "filling up tag space" project:
Cragulations and diffently.


In other news, I also talked to Corey about Australian eBay auctions for a rare Dave Brockie Experience CD that he ended up winning since there were no bids in the last 90 minutes. I have a bunch of songs from that on the music DVD, but Corey's found some things after that DVD was made that might be something for down the line. (Slave Pit singles, anyone?) Apparently, he can use Paypal coupons and such to save money on the price.. he's also told me to set up an account with a debit card. Not sure that I see the point quite yet for various reasons, but you never know. I do know that I need to cut down on my spending, so maybe that's not the best route for me! He says that Dave's crazy ramblings between songs will be the best part... yes, I know he's Oderus Urungus! :P We also talked about Trillian icons, eye rolling, raised eyebrows (NOT the People's Eyebrow!), and a whole bunch of other stuff... ah, good times. :D

His Taiwanese friend Jane was arguing with him about chicken noodle soup earlier since she thinks "chicken noodle soup" doesn't make sense, and it should be "chicken soup noodle." Apparently, "chicken noodle soup" sounds like the noodles are made by chickens... I'm not sure she was too impressed when Corey told her that the idea of chickens in a noodle factory was pretty funny, haha. She's also easy to tease (according to Corey), even if you hold back. Sounds like good times, except maybe not if you're Jane. :P


Note: How much my LJ life sucks Blogquiz, by Molly.


Username
Firstly, how will you die?
When will you die?
Does it involve a Port-A-Potty?
Or are you already dead?
You are this close to dying
29%
You will be this dead when you die
98%
This Fun Quiz created by Molly at BlogQuiz.Net
Up to the minute Sport News at NewsDump

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home