Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oregon Trail / Eric being an OCDL / RPG character, open-mindedness

I'd save Oregon Trail, but it exits out to a black screen which forces me to restart the computer. Upon restart, of course all my gameplay is gone. Grr! Hopefully, Cross Country Canada isn't the same way... thank goodness for autosaves! :D

Eric M. is currently being as OCDL as I get sometimes, and not giving me a straight answer to the question of whether he's going to Fellowship tomorrow: "Fellowship isn't a place... how can I go there?" I told him to stop being like me and answer the question, haha. Then he said he wasn't being like me: apparently he can't answer the question since it makes no sense whatsoever. Yeah sure, dude. He tried to help me out by suggesting words to say: "Will you be going to church for the David Fellowship meeting?" I *never* say that... and he knows it well, too! Corey thinks I'm acting too serious since he's also joking and messing around with me: probably... oh well.


[21:16:53] Flami: I live in a giant bucket!: yo
[21:17:08] Me: I was going to call you in an hour, but since you're apparently online... are you going tomorrow?
[21:20:19] Diven - Canucks pick 10th: apparently I am online... but it doesn't mean I'm going to answer your question which requires additional information to answer how you would like.
[21:20:26] Eric: I will be going to where I don't know
[21:20:40] Me: ... fine
[21:21:34] Me: .... going to Fellowship? (I can't think of any other places I'd be asking you about, after all :P)
[21:23:45] Eric: fellowship isn't a place... how can I go there?
[21:24:40] Me: stop being like me, and answer the question :P
[21:25:33] Eric: I'm not being like you.
[21:25:54] Eric: I can't answer the question... it makes no sense what so ever.
[21:26:16] Me: .... how does that make no sense?!
[21:32:17] Eric: let me help you out. "Will you be going to church for the David Fellowship meeting?"
[21:32:59] Eric: a 4 dot ellipsis and a question missing a subject and a location doesn't make sense
[21:33:58] Eric: If my assumptions about your question are correct, I will be going there.
[21:34:45] Me: At what time will you be going there?
[21:36:58] Eric: The usual
[21:37:04] Eric: 10 AM
[21:37:22] Me: why is everyone trying to mess around with me tonight?!
[21:37:38] Eric: I am not everyone
[21:37:45] Eric: I'm just me
[21:37:54] Eric: I will be aiming to get there on time at 7:30
[21:38:06] Eric: but I will not necessary be accurate
[21:38:13] Eric: 7:05-10
[21:38:19] Eric: at your place
[21:38:29] Eric: but you know that may not be accurate.
[21:38:48] Eric: but you better be there at 7:05 if I'm there.
[21:39:19] Eric: and you better still be there at 7:25 if I don't get there till then
[21:39:32] Eric: even if there are gale force winds out
[21:39:41] Me: I know you're not everyone... but someone else is also trying to mess around with me... I think my humor meter needs repair, haha
[21:39:59] Eric: Diven Oh my, suudsu!! sent you a wink which requires the latest version of MSN Messenger. To download the latest version of MSN Messenger, go to http://g.msn.com/5meen_us/122.
[21:40:11] Eric: you don't support winks :@
[21:40:21] Me: I would if I were on real MSN ;)
[21:40:22] Eric: TRILLIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[21:40:29] Me: Exactamundo
[21:41:32] Me: there are gale force winds out?!
[21:44:37] Eric: no... there is a weather lady called Gail Warnings, though
[21:45:44] Me: Haha, oh man


What type of RPG character are you? by Mambacobra2750
Name
Gender
Your classMage
Weapon of choiceM16
Final Attackjiggle
Vehicle you will useMagic School Bus
Number of enemies slain115,932
How you will finally dieconstipation
Quiz created with MemeGen!



You Are 40% Open Minded

You aren't exactly open-minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.
You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...
But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.
You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.



What does staying with a cheater (for example) have to do with being open-minded?!

This quiz reminds me of what Karen Choo said to Dylan during Bible Study once: "Just tell him: "Well, I'm surprised that an open-minded guy like you won't open your mind up to religious ideas.. are you afraid your mind will open up TOO much?" That'll work.." -- jokingly suggesting a comeback to a guy who keeps telling him: "I'm surprised you're religious.. and you're such a logical guy, too!" (March 28, 2003)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home