Thursday, March 02, 2006

Troggles, computer sound alerts, Andy not being regularly around anymore

The Troggles in Number Munchers remind me of the Troggs and Trogdor.. pretty cool. :D

I don't think I'll play the game much (if at all), as it gets boring after a while... especially if they only have factors of 4, or 6 in the game! (I don't know how I never noticed this as a kid) :P At least Bookworm has a random arrangement of letter tiles, so you never know what you're going to get!

I've found out that I don't hear any computer sound alerts when I have full-screen games going on. It's also very easy to lose track of time while playing those, understandably. You can't see the computer clock, and I generally don't look at the wall clock while on the computer anyhow. The TV screen looks very odd in greenish-yellow color... *sigh* I don't blame Eric H., even though I probably should: he did apologize, after all. :)

Andy emailed us to say that due to certain reasons, it might be best if we didn't depend on him as a member of the group anymore. That's too bad, since I always liked him even if he did always feel like a visitor. I'm surprised he mentioned me toward the end, thanking me for emailing him every now and then. For some reason, it always surprises me when people say I've been a positive influence in their lives like that. Who knows why... too much early conditioning the other way, methinks. I guess I won't be buying birthday cards for him anymore.. too bad. He also congratulated Billy on the baby, and said that he ought to get himself one of those someday, haha. (not likely!)

Why the heck did my nightly virus scan take from 8 PM to 1:45 AM?! Maybe it's because I was running an Ad-Aware scan for just over two hours... o_O

Thanks to Jamie putting the idea in my head, I downloaded Oregon Trail Deluxe (alternative link). :D

For my own reference.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home