Friday, March 10, 2006

Snow / Fall Out Boy / Sperm Donors

Holy crud. I think it's a good thing I went out earlier today before it started to snow here! o_O I'm not going out till that shizzle stops and melts, yo! Besides, I hate the snow anyway... damn you, killer snow!

Nashville beat Vancouver 3-2 tonight... sigh.

Candy says she swiped the Soda quiz for the Q... of course I don't mind!

Have you heard about the lead singer of Fall Out Boy and his... er... washroom incident? I'm not looking at this picture, but I'm leaving the link here. Go figure. Warning: involves penis.
Oh No They Didn't gets into it.

Twenty kids, eleven moms, one dad. Gary's comment about "Maybe I just find it logical because I'm a man, and it almost rationalizes polygamy" was kinda weird, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home