Sunday, November 27, 2005

The Canucks are stupid, dude!

Went to dinner tonight with Justin, Clement, and their parents. We talked a lot about the Grey Cup game, which Edmonton won 38-35 in a shootout overtime format; we also decried the Canucks' lack of effort, since the Colorado Avalanche were over us 4-0 in the first period, then found out later that Milan Hejduk scored just 11 seconds into the game! o_O The three stars were Joe Sakic (Burnaby Joe!), Alex Tanguay, and David Aebischer. I just know that if / when I tell this to Corey (who lives near Denver), he'll tease me about his team kicking Vancouver's ass even though he doesn't really like hockey. Oh well, it's okay if it comes from him: I know he doesn't mean it maliciously!

Our winter plans consist of SunPeaks skiing, Japan, Hong Kong, and dinners everywhere... oh, it's going to be so much fun! (sorta-kinda...) Clement told me that his girlfriend Jocelyn's birthday is tomorrow, and Steph made a bunch of 50 Cent (the rapper) jokes: she told me that she kept forgetting to give me a souvenir fifty-cent piece from her summer yurting trip in Oregon with Vivian S., Rachel, and Erin. (they'd decided to make a bunch of 50 Cent jokes in the supermarket there, which nobody else understood... they also bought a carton of wine for $5 USD since they were really cheap, haha!) Steph said that the Black Eyed Peas made our dad fall asleep during the football halftime show, haha. At least I got a free Black Eyed Peas CD out of the deal since my sister got two of them. Might not be my usual style of music, but it'll do. ;) Dinner was cool, but I'm still glad to be home with my own brand of distraction... whee!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home