Sunday, October 09, 2005

I am the brain-destroyer!

Corey just called me a dork, and asked for clarification on my MSN 7.5 personal message of "I am the brain-destroyer!"

[22:59:21] AlenaBrolxFlami: you said you'd keep freaking me out!
[23:06:39] AlenaBrolxFlami: .... wait. I misread that.
[23:06:45] AlenaBrolxFlami: I am SO out of it.
[23:07:20] mrptptpt: yeah, you dork :P
[23:11:23] AlenaBrolxFlami: no, no... read my MSN name... I am a brain-destroyer, not a dork :P
[23:13:25] mrptptpt: so you make people stupid?
[23:13:44] AlenaBrolxFlami: not really.
[23:14:48] mrptptpt: so what do you do, then?
[23:15:59] AlenaBrolxFlami: I dunno... let me ask the guy who originally called me that..
[23:28:44] mrptptpt: ask away

So I asked, and got this in return:

Flami: needs a place to live, STAT! says:
so... what do you mean by "brain-destroyer" ??
Spoz (I'm baaaaaack!) says:
..
Spoz: in wot context exactly?
Spoz: coz I could've riffed that in any number of ways..
Me: someone asked me what that meant..
Spoz: aaah.. so, not necessarily something I used then :P
Spoz: depending on context..
Spoz: it either means..
Me: yes, that was you :P
Spoz: a) a sh*tload of drugs..
Me: who else would call me that?!
Spoz: b) a sh*tload of beer (more likely)
Spoz: c) a sh*tload of beer + some dope (possible.. on rare occassions)
Me: see that little thinger next to my name?
Spoz: d) a live music gig.. so insane.. it totally does a dent in yer head trying to take it all in and make sense of it all..
Spoz: oh sure..
Spoz: "I am the brain-destroyer!"
Spoz: just got MSN 7, eh?
Me: yeah, see?
Me: got it last week
Me: you either called me that once, or you accused me of destroying your brain :P
Spoz: it's usually used in combination reference to drinking a lot of beer.. going crazy to a live band.. and nearly getting wiped out..
Spoz: well.. yeah..
Me: so I have the same effect on you as that... hmm. interesting to know..
Spoz: since your conversational habits.. don't always comply with any logical conversational construct.. then yeah.. braindamage is possible..
Spoz: well..
Spoz: there's HAPPY braindamage..
Me: .... uh-huh.
Spoz: and then there's.. "must smash head against wall to get the damn INSANITY out" kinda brain destroying..
Spoz: or.. y'know.. yer head experiences a "bluescreen of death"..
Me: yeah.. I know...
Me: speaking of, I think my computer did something akin to that.. only with Mozilla...
Spoz: so.. I'd rather drink 8-10 beers.. than experience that..
Spoz: but hey..
Spoz: I'm a stunt intellectualist..
Spoz: I like trying to destroy my brain.. to see if it bounces back stronger :P
Me: I installed the latest one and then got a zillion weird errors.. bleh :P
Me: hahah, seems to work ;)
Spoz: likely it's like a AOL virus..
Spoz: y'know.. when you get one of those "free installation CD's" in the mail..
Spoz: offering a few months free internet..
Spoz: you install the thing..
Spoz: it totally roots up ya system..
Me: possibly.. but I didn't get one of those..
Spoz: and it takes about 3-4 months to clean up the mess.
Me: heh, I know the alternate meaning for that.
Me: but yeah.. dunno.. it's got one of my good friends stumped :|
Me: ah well

Ah, good times. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home