Sunday, October 09, 2005

Arguing over the fart lever, words, more SLB pics, not being able to sleep

Note to self: Things are REALLY slow immediately after a System Restore. You're better off restarting the computer again to get things up to "normal" speed.

After leaving Nathan's, Eric and I drove Christon home before starting to mock-argue over the existence of the Parisienne's fart lever. "I don't have a lever to make you, Larry King, Raffi Torres, or rocks fart! Neither do you!" Yeah right! Then we tried to figure out a word which meant "to play along with someone or else they'd go nuts." (not "obfuscate," "pretend," or anything else along those lines) We couldn't figure it out... Eric asked if I'd heard from Jon lately. Not since Sept. 20, when he buzzed me to wish me a happy belated birthday and talk briefly about what he read on my blog! Ah, good times as usual... see you in less than nine hours, yo! (I got home at 1 after we left Nathan's at 12:15)

Eric also mentioned that he'd added two more SLB pictures, so here they are for your viewing pleasure. He didn't mind that I was in that crop of photos.. I asked him why I was there, and he said: "Because I took a picture of you?" Haha, good reasoning!


Blurry menu:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Eddie stuck a SLB up his butt and now he needs to go poo (Red Hot Catholic Love reference):

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I hate being unable to sleep, especially when I have a long day ahead of me: Jason M., Julie S., Emily L., Sarah C., Isabel, Michael, and Ivan are being baptized today.. along with a bunch of people from the CSC. Can you say "long service with translations and testimonies" with me? I knew you could... I think I'll try either physical activity or slight alcoholic libation (rum / Kahlua) next time I *need* to sleep, but can't. (and if "alcoholic libation" is redundant, I don't want to hear about it! :P)

I won't be surprised if I fall asleep mid-service (either regular or baptism), although I *did* get my mom to bring me some coffee in a travel mug... so I guess we'll see about that. If I *do* fall asleep, well... hopefully I won't snore like the Lee brothers do, haha! However, I *was* surprised to hear that my dad would stay for the baptisms... he seemed surprised to hear that *I* was staying for them! Of *course* I would... the Awana girls and the guys I've known since they were little kids?! (which leaves Isabel out of it, but hey! it's all about the SUPPORT! haha)

At least I've thought of a mnemonic to spell my friend David K.'s last name: it's like Dana Murzyn's last name... Z before Y. *nods* Old-time Canucks, yo! :D (all right, so not as old as Rota and Kurtenbach... but still...)

Also, Corey sent me a picture of someone's butt... so of course I had to yell at him about it. Yes, being bugged by Eric makes me think of him somehow: I'll explain that to him later. ;)

According to the official Matthew Good site, In A Coma is a combination CD / DVD thinger. (thanks, Carol!) Yeah, I was looking in the music CD section.. d'oh! Next time, I'll look in the DVD section... that should hopefully yield more results! At least I can play DVDs on this computer... Braindead, anyone?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home