Friday, October 07, 2005

Now I can't go anywhere in Firefox, or do much in Internet Explorer!

On Corey's advice, I re-installed Firefox to get critical updates and maybe solve my annoying copy-paste problem. Now whenever I try going ANYWHERE in Firefox 1.07 (using Windows XP), I get this:


Connection Failure Error

The connection was refused when attempting to contact mail.yahoo.com.

The browser was unable to connect to the specified site, even though it exists. This may be because the site does not accept connections from your computer, the service may be down, or the site does not support the service or port that you tried to connect to.

Try again



Now what am I supposed to do about that? There are more critical updates in Firefox that I can't get at, also. Internet Explorer's also giving me these weird freezing errors whenever I try to do too much. I hope this computer's not dying... o_O

Someone's gonna get it when he gets home! *sigh* I wish I had a computer geek or three to call... maybe Eric, haha?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home