Thursday, October 06, 2005

Copy-paste not working the way I'm used to, quizzes

Yay... copy-paste isn't working in the way I'm used to. It won't copy and paste using either the keyboard shortcuts or the menu options (since those are greyed-out)... and it worked last night... o_O This reminds me of when it wouldn't work on my old computer, and I had to use Notepad to compose everything. But at least then, it would copy-paste from Notepad to text boxes on the Web... now, it won't even do that. *dies*










As a child...
You fell off your tricycle and knocked out your front tooth
How did it mess you up?
You say 'that's hot' more than 3 times a day
Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



You Are Changing Leaves

Pretty, but soon dead.


Yikes, I hope that's not a premonition or whatever! o_O


You are
Microfiber Boy Leg Panty


Oh my... o_O


Your Hair Should Be Blue

Wild, brilliant, and out of control.
You're a risk taker with an eye to the future.


Yeah, I can imagine my parents' reaction to that! Hahaha, that would be SO worth it! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home