Friday, October 07, 2005

Brainfarts, Friday Five, and quizzes

I just went to finally mail stuff to certain people, and realized that I've had a brainfart all week about Awana: I DON'T HAVE ANY TOMORROW BECAUSE OF THANKSGIVING! That means I *can* go to the beer / hockey / snacks hangout tomorrow night... YAY! :D

Eric's knocking on the window, so I should jet... man, am I ditzy and rushed tonight or what? *laugh*


FRIDAY FIVE

1. When you sneeze, do you hold it in or let loose?

My head would explode if I held it in, so I definitely let loose. That's been a source of amusement / criticism, believe it or not. o_O


2. If I hand you $1000 today and tell you that it must be spent this weekend, what will you spend it on?

Probably a new TV, since mine's too small. Or maybe a digicam, haha.


3. Which holiday is your favorite? Least favorite? Why?

Most favorite: Thanksgiving.. it's coming up this weekend, too! :D

Least favorite: Valentine's Day / Christmas... lack of a man on one, too much time spent with certain people on the other. :P


4. Do you keep old yearbooks from your high school years? Where are they in your home?

I have all five of them, and they're sitting on that bookshelf over there.


5. After you pay a bill, how long do you keep it for? (ie. power bill, credit card)

Maybe a month or so? Unless it's really important... then I *try* to keep it in a place where I won't lose it accidentally. But as happened last week, even that fails me. o_O




Your Dog Should Be


Snow White





Your Famous Character Halloween Costume Is
Princess Leia



You Should Get a JD (Juris Doctor)

You're logical, driven, and ruthless.
You'd make a mighty fine lawyer.


Funny, that's what my parents say all the time... "because you like arguing, you should be a lawyer!" o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home