Friday, September 23, 2005

New apartment management

This morning, I checked my mail to find a note from some of the other apartment residents: "DID YOU GET YOUR EVICTION NOTICE TO MOVE FROM RICHMOND GARDENS YET? Two of the buildings in this complex already have received two-month eviction notices yesterday, and the other two are to receive them next. WE MUST FIGHT THE LOSS OF OUR HOMES! If we all stand together, we can make a difference. There will be a meeting at the Brighouse School park this Sunday at 10 AM. All residents please attend to get the latest information. DO NOT TAKE THIS SITTING DOWN -- CALL THE NEWSPAPERS. CALL CITY OF RICHMOND. CALL YOUR MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT. CALL THE TENANTS RIGHTS SOCIETY. CALL THE TENANCY BRANCH."

Remains to be seen whether I can make that meeting or not... I'm usually somewhere else at that time, but I guess we'll see if I can trust my family enough with this information because I *know* they'll call my non-attendance at church into question.... o_O (and it's the weekend of the ordination, too!)


Now I have an inkling of what that mysterious "fighting back" notice I saw the other day might mean.... o_O

I think that my life is about to change in ways I do not like. *eeeeeeep*

I *knew* I was right to blame the wonky building lock on the new management last month... o_O


Your Personality Is

Artisan (SP)


You are both grounded and flexible. You adapt well to new situations.
You are playful and free spirited - but you are also dependable and never flaky.

You don't do well in conservative, stuffy situations.
It's probably very hard for you to keep a normal job or stay in school.

You are always up for fun and adventure. Most people are too boring for you.
You take risks and bend the rules. And if things don't work out, you chock it up to life experience.

In love, you tend to take things quickly - but you have a huge problem with commitment.

At work, you need to make your own rules. You're best suited to be an entrepreneur.

With others, you are animated and physical. You prefer doing something with friends to just hanging out.

As far as your looks go, you tend to be buff and in good shape. Your spend more time on your body than your clothes.

On weekends, you need to keep active. From cooking up a storm to running a 5K, you wear yourself out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JLR said...

I just wanted to drop a quick comment to say thanks for using the word "wonky" on your blog! I use that word all the time, and everyone here looks at me strangely. So now I can tell them that I didn't make it up, and point out your blog.

Friday, September 23, 2005 at 3:04:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( that wuz wierd :) i liked it!!

Friday, September 23, 2005 at 3:18:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

JLR: Haha, I bet people think you're a strange one. I didn't make up the word, either. Heh.

Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 10:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Flami said...

Anonymous: Very weird, yeah. Glad you liked it!

Thursday, August 2, 2007 at 10:23:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home