Thursday, September 15, 2005

Dream: Eric M., Eric H., death, and eggs

I had a weird dream last night, but then what else is new? It started out with my trying to find Eric M. because it was my birthday and we had to go to Fellowship. I bused to his house since I was out in Richmond already, only to find out from his mother Veronica that he'd left already. She accompanied me to the bus stop which was very near their house, and looked up the bus schedule: the next bus came in about half an hour at 6:22 or 6:23 PM. After wishing me luck, she went back to her brown house with toys all over the yard. (not how it is in real life, haha) To my great surprise, Eric pulled up to the bus stop in a light blue Parisienne-Sunfire hybrid and said that HE'd been looking for ME. So we were off, and going around the #9 Rd. boonie area because we had to pick up Fidela. (she doesn't live there in real life) Unfortunately, it got dark really fast (which I commented on: "Last week, it didn't get dark nearly this early.. it's only 6:45!") and we got lost equally as fast... we were still driving around at 3:30 AM!

After this, we got mixed up with some motorcycle riders. They convinced us to go down some dirt / mud hills in the car for a while, and then we slept. The next day, I somehow had computer access and I was looking up a "dreams" thread on one of my message boards. I'd listed off a number of dreams I'd had, and Reebee (one of the members) had posted to ask me: "Where's the dream for the 8th?" I replied that I didn't know, but I didn't remember all of my dreams! After that, Eric and I were off to read an old newspaper: for some reason, it had colorful photos of all our friends at a summer event. It also had an article about Eric H. having to bury his son eventually and watch his daughter's hanging because she murdered him... no, of course he doesn't have kids in real life! Then we got a current newspaper and had the shivers almost instantly: Eric H.'s obituary was in there under an alias of Eric G. Wong. "Two days before he had to say goodbye to his son and cut down his daughter from the hangman's noose, Eric G. Wong was killed in a fiery car accident..."

We tried reassuring each other that it wasn't true, since we'd talked to him over MSN just recently. Then somehow the scene switched to a kitchen where Eric H.'s mom (a skinny, pointy-nosed woman... I've never met her in real life) let us use a lot of eggs / sugar / flour to make cookies and such. We beat a lot of eggs in a huge yellow bowl... some of the beaten egg yolk even turned to consumable eggs when we left it in the bowl long enough! The dream ended with Eric H. coming back from the dead and convincing us that the article we'd read was just a dream fabric... weird. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home