Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Babe Ruth beer quote, days cycle, Audioscrobbler not working AGAIN

I just found a great quote about beer that I thought I'd share with everyone! It's funny AND true!

Sometimes when I reflect on all the beer I drink, I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work, and their dreams would be shattered. I think, "It is better to drink this beer and let their dreams come true, than be selfish and worry about my liver." -- Babe Ruth


My days seem to be in a very narrow cycle recently:

Friday: good
Saturday: started out bad, but ended up good
Sunday: okay-ish
Monday: horrible! =/
Tuesday (today): dunno yet.... hopefully good since I might hang out with people later? (and have beer... no, I am not an alkie! :P)

Oh, and I just discovered my Audioscrobbler isn't working again. What the heck is going on over there?!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home