Monday, August 22, 2005

Queen of Wands Grammar Nazi, fake serial killer documentaries, swear words quizzes

Found this webcomic link in a grammar community: Queen of Wands

Haha, gotta love a character that's called the Grammar Nazi. ;)


Corey says I ought to watch Man Bites Dog... it certainly sounds interesting! It's a fake documentary where a camera crew follows a serial killer around; it's pretty crazy / funny, and really dark comedy mostly. From that description, the humor sounds more like This is Spinal Tap than Blair Witch... phew! :D


Oh, and I just found out about another party that I would have wanted to go to. (Dawn's party) Why is it that nobody tells me about the things that I would WANT to go to, yet everyone insists on dragging me to the things I have NO desire of going to? It's the story of my life... I might as well not do anything for my birthday or whatever, since nobody will go. In fact, I might as well not be nice toward those people! I do so much for them, yet they do next to nothing for me. I'm going to explode or something... *grumble*









Dumbass Fucker
You scored 20 relevance and 11 creativity!
OK, so you like to swear. And you do so in all kinds of situations, which is goddamn fine. But you tend to use the same old phrases that every fucking idiot spews out of their mouth. Mix it up a little. Throw in an "assbag" or a "fuckwad" here and there just for the hell of it. You'll thank my ass later.







My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 21% on relevance





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on creativity
Link: The Swear Word Usage Test written by nastyhabits on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home