Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday plans and browser issues / classic leading men / classic dames / I've been on the Internet!




Last night, I called my brother on Nate's cell phone to figure out plans for tomorrow. He'll be busing it from the PNE / hanging around, and my sister will be busing it from some office party: we advised her to drink some booze since the company's paying for it, haha. It was kinda noisy in the background since they were driving Chris and Isabel home from worship practice / dinner or something. He got my email, and he said it was nice to see my responses to the points he brought up. I actually just sent him another email based on the advice that Marie, Carol, and Angela gave me... I can only hope my mom takes it well and not just as another accusation. :| Haven't gotten a response to either of my emails yet from Jon, but that's fine... I did tell him that he could let Mom see part of one, since it was kinda like an apology. (which aren't necessarily admissions of guilt... I read that in a book at Chapters the other day, haha)

Then I got online.. thank goodness Eric M. was still there! I'd been talking to him earlier about the above Trogdor Dragon icon, and whether "sitch" was an appropriate abbreviation of "situation." We quickly made plans.. a ride at 7:05 sounds great to me! Then I can tell him about my week! (Eric H. thought that my mom's behavior was very rude... I'll say!)

I should note that the "I've Been On The Internet" test works best in IE. If you try doing it with Firefox, it'll freeze after the second page of questions. On Corey's suggestion, I used IE instead... I was thinking of just shelving it until the next time I go to Nathan's, but then I might forget about it. o_O


[13:34:51] AlenaBrolxFlami: remind me never to take the "I've Been On The Internet Test"
[13:35:22] mrptptpt: okay, don't take the "I've Been On The Internet Test"
[13:36:07] AlenaBrolxFlami: I get through the first 2 pages fine, then it screws up the browser :P
[13:43:16] mrptptpt: use a different browser then... you usually use firefox, don't you? it doesn't support EVERYTHING... IE usually does.. just because it's basically the standard, even though it sucks
[13:45:13] AlenaBrolxFlami: yeah, that's what I was thinking... I usually use Firefox... I think I last used IE on this machine like... last week or the week before.... the last time it was used at all was Tuesday night, when I let SOMEONE use the computer..
[13:51:19] mrptptpt: Bob Hope?
[13:52:50] AlenaBrolxFlami: no, he's dead :P
[13:53:01] mrptptpt: don't discriminate
[13:54:03] AlenaBrolxFlami: well, the point is that he wouldn't be around to use the computer ANYHOW :P
[13:54:29] mrptptpt: what about his ghost? you wouldn't let him use your computer?
[13:54:50] AlenaBrolxFlami: if the ghost came around and wanted to use it, then sure....
[13:54:57] mrptptpt: ok good
[13:55:54] mrptptpt: class is over... going home
[13:56:36] AlenaBrolxFlami: ok then. I'll tell you about the test later













Myrna Loy

You scored 26 grit, 19 wit, 23 flair, and 45 class!

You are class itself, the calm, confident "perfect woman." Men turn and look at you admiringly as you walk down the street, and even your rivals have a grudging respect for you. You always know the right thing to say, do and, of course, wear. You can take charge of a situation when things get out of hand, and you're a great help to your partner even if they don't immediately see or know it. You are one classy dame. Your screen partners include William Powell and Cary Grant, you little simmerpot, you.


Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the Classic Leading Man Test.

















My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 76% on grit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 26% on wit
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 6% on flair
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on class




Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on Ok Cupid














Cary Grant

You scored 19% Tough, 4% Roguish, 38% Friendly, and 38% Charming!

You are the epitome of charm and style, the smooth operator who steals the show with your sophisticated wit, quiet confidence and flirty sense of humor. You are able to catch any woman you want just by flashing that disarming smile, even if you're flashing it at a kindly aunt or engaging child at the time. When you walk into a room, women are instantly intrigued and even the men are impressed, but you're too nice a guy to steal anyone else's girl... unless the guy deserves it. You're stylish, yes, but you can also be a little bit nutty. However, you're primarily seen as dashing, suave and romantic. Your co-stars include Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly, stylish women with a sense of fun.


Find out what kind of classic dame you'd make by taking the Classic Dames Test.

















My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 33% on Tough
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on Roguish
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on Friendly
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 50% on Charming




Link: The Classic Leading Man Test written by gidgetgoes on Ok Cupid










Old Hand
You've seen 74% of the internet, and shed 53% of the tears...


And you thought you'd seen it all!


You've been around this old internet of ours a number of times. You've seen some pretty sick stuff, and maybe you even liked some of it, but you've managed to find all the good bits and pieces. Congratulations! I bet your friends always want to know what cool stuff you're getting up to this week, and what funny new website you've found.


Are you shocked at the stuff you've missed? Have I given you enough of an inkling? I know you think the rest is garbage, but you're a little bit curious, aren't you? That Digital Underbelly... sinister... brooding... tempting... and oh, so wrong.


Don't do it! Fight against it! You'll soon lose all those friends if you get into it.








My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 42% on experience





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 56% on sadness
Link: The I've Been on the Internet Test written by DaveBrubeck on OkCupid Free Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home